Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oregondaisy's turn for sleeve surgery

Well I am leaving for the airport to go to San Diego. It's a 2 hour ride to get to the airport.

I am excited and hope I didn't forget anything because I took care of my grand son this morning and he is a handful to watch and get anything done.

I don't have a lap top but I am hoping somebody will let me use a computer so I can check in.

Talk to everyone soon!

Daisy

Have a safe trip. I'm sure all will go well and we look forward to following your progress. Good luck!

Good luck, girl! I am sure you will do wonderfully. I can't wait to hear how you are doing.

So soon? How exciting!

I'm happy for you.

Just wondering how you are doing. I sure wish you had your laptop. I will be thinking about you as you get your sleeve tomorrow.

The Lucerna Hotel has a business center with computers set up so I am able to check in.

Ernesto has already lost 25 lbs! Dr. Campos looks like a baby. I asked him if he is old enough to be a dr.

I lucked out and met up with a lady from Texas who is

Hispanic. She wanted to go to the mall. I got a good tour of Mexicalli. The taxi drivers drive like maniacs.

I feel so bad for her. She hasn´t been able to eat solid food for months. She came down here to see if her band slipped. She is moving to Greece. Dr. Aceves did her band so i told her i doubted if her band slipped. Dr. Campos completely unfilled her band as she has been sleeping sitting up for months. She´s had her band as long as me with only one fill and has had nothing but trouble. Makes me glad I am getting mine out! Dr. Campos gave her a prescription for Nexium and told her to stay on liquids another week.

Dr. Campos completely unfilled my band and told me to eat whatever I wanted so I had burger king in the food court. luckily, the lady I met speaks Spanish because nobody in that mall spoke English.

I had a lot of tests done and will be the first surgery in the A.m.

I am enjoying Mexicalli but my phone doesn´t work here

so that has been a problem.

I´ll try to borrow a computer tomorrow at the hospital.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes!

Thanks for checking in!

Good luck Oregondaisy on your surgery. I will be watching this thread closely to follow your journey. I wish you a quick recovery and a safe trip home. Keep us posted!

The Lucerna Hotel has a business center with computers set up so I am able to check in.

Ernesto has already lost 25 lbs! Dr. Campos looks like a baby. I asked him if he is old enough to be a dr.

I lucked out and met up with a lady from Texas who is

Hispanic. She wanted to go to the mall. I got a good tour of Mexicalli. The taxi drivers drive like maniacs.

I feel so bad for her. She hasn´t been able to eat solid food for months. She came down here to see if her band slipped. She is moving to Greece. Dr. Aceves did her band so i told her i doubted if her band slipped. Dr. Campos completely unfilled her band as she has been sleeping sitting up for months. She´s had her band as long as me with only one fill and has had nothing but trouble. Makes me glad I am getting mine out! Dr. Campos gave her a prescription for Nexium and told her to stay on liquids another week.

Dr. Campos completely unfilled my band and told me to eat whatever I wanted so I had burger king in the food court. luckily, the lady I met speaks Spanish because nobody in that mall spoke English.

I had a lot of tests done and will be the first surgery in the A.m.

I am enjoying Mexicalli but my phone doesn´t work here

so that has been a problem.

I´ll try to borrow a computer tomorrow at the hospital.

Thank you everyone for your good wishes!

I'm so excited for you! Your big day is finally here!

I'm hoping your phone works at the hospital. I''m going to call you in a bit. You should still be at the hotel since it's 5:40AM! I'll give you 20 minutes and I'll call you then. ;o)

Ha Ha what happened to my 20 minutes? that¨s ok I was awake and glad to talk to you . leaving for the hospital now!

I´ll find a computer somewhere so I am able to check in over the next couple of days.

Ha Ha what happened to my 20 minutes? that¨s ok I was awake and glad to talk to you . leaving for the hospital now!

I´ll find a computer somewhere so I am able to check in over the next couple of days.

I decided you didn't need that extra 20 minutes of sleep. You need to be up and EXCITED about your big day!! You have plenty of time to sleep during surgery. You needed to talk to ME at 5:40AM this morning! HA!

Your day has arrived! Good Luck on your sleeve birthday.

I just talked to Nina (again) and Daisy is back in her room and doing well. I called at 1:30 and she was in recovery. She's back in her room.

I might give her another one of those "20 minutes" and call. Heh....

She slept enough in OR, she doesn't need more sleep. ;o))))))