Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Howdy from Haltom City, Texas!!!!! I love it!!! I love to see all of these strong, proud Texans that have made or are going to make the Band Leap!!! I am 5 days Post-Op Surgery date August 20, 2009, Dr. Victor Gonzalez, Plano, Tx.

Ok stats----->

Starting weight: 230

Pre-Op : 222

5 days Post-Op: 215

Goal Weight : 140

I can't wait to get my first fill. I am starving. And I have no will power just nausea!!!hahaha

Hey I have a couple of questions? How do I get my photo to show ...like when I post comments...and I can't upload any of my surgery day and after photos... some security issue? If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Well anyway... I LOVE MY TEXANS!!!! STAY STRONG!!! LET'S BE HEALTHY TOGETHER!!!!

THE BATTLEKAT

Hello Fellow Texans!

I am 8 days out from banding and down 26 total and 13 from surgery!

How do I join the Bandsters group?

I'm an Austin bandster, and I got banded nearly a year ago! I've lost almost 100 lbs total so far!

How's everyone doing? Been a bit since I last posted. I have had a very slow time losing this past 5-6 weeks I guess I hit a plateau but not discouraged because I am still smaller than I was in April. I was due for a fill due as I was getting full really quick but put it off until this past Wednesday because we went to Las Vegas for our anniversary last weekend and have lost 2lbs since Wednesday maybe that plateau is starting to go away.

Let's go Texans let everyone hear us holler!!

Edited by Rangergirl

Hi Everyone,

We really need to keep this thread going. How is everyone doing? I'm still not banded, and am still waiting on the hospital to get their Center of Excellence certification. They told me it would be September or October, so hopefully soon.

Joan

Hi Wootsie, I agree we should try to keep this tread going. I am finally approved and scheduled for surgery on Sept 28, 09. I can't wait.

Oh, this is a new ticker too, so dont think I have only lost 5 pounds in 2 years...lol. I had got to my goal now I am trying to re-lose it!

Well football season is here, lapband is in, waiting for my first fill... Can it come soon enough. I am going to have it done on the 16th of this month. I feel no restriction at all. But I am happy I have found the best shake ever, Banana pudding shake. This weekend I went to the Brady Goat cook off, oh did that goat smell good. Also did not drink any beer. Wow I knew I could do it and did. I was born and raised near Mason Tx. now I live in Thackerville OK but only spittin distance from the TX/OK line. I won't go any further.I love TX too much. I started out weighing 280/now 267. I have not had any weight loss in the past week cause I am so hungry, Just ready for my fill. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Allison

Well, I'm kind of behind on this thread, but I'm in El Paso, TX. Yay sun city! I will be getting banded and just waiting on dates now. So excited, and just praying it won't be a long wait!

Hi all, i am from mesquite and was banded in feb by dr nickolson out of baylor, he is totally awsome.

T=rose

Hello everyone

I live in Texas and thought that if would be fun to see how many people living in Texas are banded or going to be banded. So I started a group called Texans Banddters. If you live in or around Texas please join the group. :lol:Good luck.

HI ALL, IAM FROM MESQUITE TX AND WAS BANDED IN FEB BY THE MOST AWESOME DOC OF ALL, :) DR NICK NICKOLSON OUT OF BAYLOR :lol:

T-ROSE

Well, I'm kind of behind on this thread, but I'm in El Paso, TX. Yay sun city! I will be getting banded and just waiting on dates now. So excited, and just praying it won't be a long wait!

Hey there!!!! I was born and raised in El Paso!!! That is home.. Good luck on getting banded and I know that you will do great!!! I am 4 weeks post-op and have lost 26 lbs now... it is exciting because I am already wearing my old clothes and they are loose!!!!!!! It is great!!!

:biggrin:

Hey All, I live in the DFW area. I was banded almost 18 months ago! Best thing I ever did. Good luck to you all!