Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a july bithday buddy.

omg wow actually i really didnt haha thanks for noticing it for me [: i want to kick this weights ass once im off my period lol i hate excersising when im this achey -.-'

HELLO JULY LADIES [: how is everyone feeling how's the exercise going?

HEY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! how was everyones weekend? mine sucked. i've only had 1 fill and have like no restriction. so far i've been doing this mostly on willpower but i am startimg to get weak. im gonna try and add in some more exercise this week, and try to get things moving again

Hi everyone i had a blow out weekend so i am not expecting to lose!! Its my best freinds wedding this weekend though so i am going to attemp to be gi jane this week to see if i can shift a couple of pounds by saturday

Ahh this weekend was rough on everyone including myself. I just started my work out routine again yesterday and i really want to stick with it because i realized that less than a month from today is my one year with my band and i told myself that i was going to be 100lbs lighter im only at 85 ish i need to snatch up an extra 15 lbs but i highly doubt that i'll be able to do that in only a months time ]: If anything i want to get those 15 lbs by july 28th then i'll only be a month behind in weight loss. Fingers crossed for everyone. Lets have a good week ladies!!!!

HEY BIRTHDAY GIRLS! how was everyones weekend? mine sucked. i've only had 1 fill and have like no restriction. so far i've been doing this mostly on willpower but i am startimg to get weak. im gonna try and add in some more exercise this week, and try to get things moving again

I've only had one fill and i still dont have any restriction i got it feb 11 of this year. I might need another one sometime soon i'm just trying to stretch out not needing one for as long as i possibly can [: I waited 8 months before getting my first fill and i was able to lose 65 lbs now with the fill i've lost about 20ish

Ahh this weekend was rough on everyone including myself. I just started my work out routine again yesterday and i really want to stick with it because i realized that less than a month from today is my one year with my band and i told myself that i was going to be 100lbs lighter im only at 85 ish i need to snatch up an extra 15 lbs but i highly doubt that i'll be able to do that in only a months time ]: If anything i want to get those 15 lbs by july 28th then i'll only be a month behind in weight loss. Fingers crossed for everyone. Lets have a good week ladies!!!!

Never EVER say "only 85 pounds down"!! :unsure:

Never EVER say "only 85 pounds down"!! :unsure:

it just seems that every time i hit my goal i've made for myself its never enough in my mind. i just need to get into a better mind set major.... i wonder if yoga will work haha

it just seems that every time i hit my goal i've made for myself its never enough in my mind. i just need to get into a better mind set major.... i wonder if yoga will work haha

I guess the problem, as I've noticed it in reading so many posts here, is it's hard to know what is a realistic goal for each of us. Where some may lose over 100 pounds by their first year, others have "only" lost 30 or 50. We're all so different, and our bodies react so differently to the changes, that setting an attainable goal can be hard.

There have been a couple times where I plateaued and had to kind of "kick start" myself again. When that happens, I notice if I go on liquids for a day or two, I lose about 4-5 pounds immediately, and then the weight starts moving again. Don't know if you're at a plateau, but if you are, it's worth a try.

How is everyone doing this morning? I have decided that this week I am going to try to do 30-45 min. on the wii fit every day to see if I can get the weightloss going again. Anyone else in for an exercise challenge?

Hello everyone i am so in with an exercise challenge! I have really started hitting the gym properly with a weights program and running also as i have come to realise that this is the only way to reach my goal. Healthy eating in small amounts with gentle exercise is just not hoing to cut it anymore!

I'm definitely up for an exercise challenge this week. I've been kind of stuck the last week or so. I had a fill today (finally). So combining that with upping my exercise might get me going again. I really wanna make my birthday goal!

hello ladies! how are we doing with our july birthday goals? id been stuck around 194 forever. i finally got a 2nd fill last week and it seems to have helped. but i have to say i also have been working 60 hours a week so its been hard to fit exercise in the way i should. how are you all doing?

Hi! Jennifer, it looks like we're right about at the same point here. I have been having a heck of a time moving past 188 though! I'm planning to step up the workouts and take in less liquid calories (slider foods, wine, stopped having cocoa from the machine at work a week ago. . ). Hopefully that will help me get to my next mini-goal!

Catherine