Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had fun!

Hello Girls,

I had a great time with you all on Saturday. And I can't wait until we can get another one going. It was nice to see everyone and see how much of a change we are making. To you girls that are about to have it done, good luck to you. I wish you all success in your adventure. Mine has been such a wonderful one so far. I am very happy I did this and would never change a thing.

So when do we want to meet again? Lets get something for late September going? I tried to post my pic but it is too large. So I need to figure out how to get it on here. Kathy you are pretty good with that can you help me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Angie

EEK! Where'd you get that idea? hehe. I'll do what I can...e-mail it to me and I'll see if I can post it?

I had such a nice time, too!!!! It was really nice to sit and chat. Perfect! That day was just what I needed!

I'm counting on Kim to have all the details of the next one, and of the support group meeting, too. I'll get them on my calendar when she posts...

Thanks everyone! Great get-together!!

It was great meeting everyone.

The way I think we left it was that we are all going to go to the general support group on the night of the 19th (which was suposed to be my surgery date:ermm )

Then we are going to meet at Chili's in the University area on Saturday the 24th of September.

We left it that we are going to rotate places of meeting between University and Arrowood.

I think it will be good to go as a group and hear the speaker on the 19th.

I went to yoga tonight. It was fun but painful!!

Good Morning Ladies.... Dianne you are right. Angela's general support group is Sept 19th @ 6:30 we all talked about going there. We could meet outside if everyone wants to. Sept 24th is the day....We did think about Chili's I am guessing the same time. Or we could meet for Breakfast there is an IHOP and Bob Evans in the University..don't know what everyone's schedule is like.

Thoughts.... Can't wait to get together again!!!!!

It was great to finally meet Dianne and Starr...Angela thanks so much for coming it was nice having you there and I hope you can join us again....

Guest Bariliaison

I had a great time meeting all of you as well! Here is the link to the Presby website as promised. Sorry to take so long to get back with you, I had car troubles on Monday! http://groups.msn.com/PCBSOSG/welcome.msnwJust apply to join and give me a little sentence about who you are and I'll get you approved!

Thanks again for all the good information I received!

Angela

COOL thanks! Oh not to be a pain but I HATE CHILI'S if I'm the only one it's fine I can deal with it, since food isn't the focus of our get together!!!!

Oh not to be a pain but I HATE CHILI'S

hehe. I used to LOVE it but not so much anymore. I'm fine with Fridays next door. I just figured Chilis is easy to find and get to right off the highway. Anywhere there is great for me. I can find whatever. I just know for sure exactly where Chili's is...Fridays okay everyone?

Alrighty now, Angie sent me the pic and it is, indeed, huge. I'm not talking just too big. I'm talking, my computer screen only shows the top left 1/6th of the entire photo, which is pretty much Angela's face and half of mine. Hehe. And Angela didn't want her pic taken. You would HATE the close up I have of you!!! No boogers though. Whew!

So, I e-mailed it to Penni cuz she can fix anything.

Guest Bariliaison

Oh great, my head is better than GIANT! I had a great time, I wish I could make the next meeting, but we are doing the southern women's show and I will be covering the booth! Think of me though!

Penni's still working on the giant pic. I have to say, Angela, despite that fact that your face takes up half the page, you look very beautiful! You skin looks great, especially compared to the top half of my face, which is very ruddy and speckled, not good. I wish I had waxed my eyebrows and put some medicine on my skin that morning!! Ew.

I think it will look great of ALL of us if we can just get it shrunk!

lunch is better for me, Soccer starts next week...so that is 9am - 10 am. But if Breakfast is good for everyone else I can see everyone in October (soccer will be over after the 8th...only a 4 week clinic thing...thank goodness)

Melissa

Not sure why my pic is messed up. I am so frustrated with it. Angela you didnt want to be in it so I think you are getting your wish. Can someone else see if they can get their pic posted for us. Sorry Gang! I thought I had something here. :)

BTW, I am down to 193.0 now! I am so loving it! I am feeling so good and I got the go ahead to do pilates and I am so sore it isnt funny! :) lol I woke up this morning and told my husband I dont think I will be able to move! It was hilarious. He laughed at me and then helped me out of the bed. :)

Sorry again about the pic.

Angie

I'll try with my picture tomorrow when my daughter gets home she's a wiz at this stuff.

I really dont' care where we go eat. I have no clue where Friday's or Chilis is.

Fill up your gas tanks! Have a good night.

Bob Evans serves Breakfast all day. We could still meet at 11:30 and get breakfast stuff. Bob Evans is on Tryon, not as close to I-85 but easy to find. Either is fine with me. Let's keep it at 11:30 though so Melissa can come.

Poll: Bob Evans or Fridays? If it's a draw or alot of "either one"s then Fridays it is, since it's right off the Interstate.

I vote either.

I haven't taken my pictures off of the camera yet...but planning on doing some ebay postings soon, so need to get the camara cleared. So will upload them to our server today and then try to post.

Melissa

I vote Fridays....I like it better the Bob Evans honestly....11:30 is great for me.

I can't wait to see the pictures.....Hope someone has some good luck getting it posted.