Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No, I don't hurt. I don't feel any restriction. Once in a while I will feel something if I don't chew real well. I guess I just feel guily eating the piece of pizza. My nutritionist says no bread at all.

ur nutritionist is CRAZY...everything in moderation i say...if you can handle bread..why not eat a piece? If you can handle pizza why not have ONE slice? good luck...don't feel guilty...you should reward yourself every now and then!

Hey bballmom

I eat pizza every once in a blue moon and I only eat one slice and usually throw away the crust (just to much for me). But don't feel bad remember the band is a tool and everything else is up to you. Just take it one day at a time.

Don't punish yourself for eat a slice of pizza. I have been banded for a year and a half and I still eat pizza ocassionally. Just remember not to force yourself to eat and exercise, whether it's a walk around the block or a jog. You will be alright and take your time that good restriction will come. Happy Easter!

My nutritionist said that it's okay to eat bread, try using low cab or wheat bread.And wheat crust pizza is delicious, even my teenage son enjoys eatting wheat crust pizza.

It's okay I had 1 slice yesterday. When I do eat pizza 1/2 to 1 slice is all I have.

Lisa

theworldaccordingtoeggface: It's National pizza Week

I love pizza too but can only eat the topping. This website has some excellent pizza recipes that involve using whole wheat tortillas as the crust. So you can eat pizza without the guilt! I've tried a few of the recipes and they are extremely yummy. She also has a ton of other recipes that are really good, as well. Enjoy!

Oh my goodness, I just looked over this website.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT.

Now... have to remember... MODERATION

I eat Pappa Murphy's take and bake.

I order the Meditterainean chicken Delite

It is only 160 calories per slice.

Everything in moderation. I eat pizza once in awhile. Usually when I do eat it I eat the New York Style pizza ( I live in FL) with the extra thin crust. I eat very slow and chew very well. I have no issues in getting stuck. The main thing is that by me eating slow and chewing alot I am full faster and only need 1 slice.