Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos Signature Banner?

Hi! I've noticed that a lot of the other groups have signature banners for the group name. I looked around and figured out how to do these things, and I thought I'd throw a few out there for us to choose. (I can make more, too, or anyone else can make more also!) The possibilities are endless. :sad:

If you want to try your hand at some, go to mytextgraphics.com. It's free and you don't have to sign up to get the html code.

05ffd09b06c19f38cfa00bdc5e153805.gif

4d5af4d019594ecd29bdc098053c7b3d.gif

d2af301fd0ca38aabc51adfa0b85bf22.gif

These look great..........

We do need a signature banner...........

I like the middle one you did........Can we add a sumbrero to it?? That would be cool........ I'll look around as well.

Hey, John, thanks. I looked and looked, but can't seem to find a text maker that offers graphics with it. Then I tried adding some clip art, but it won't add.

Maybe someone else is more advanced at doing these graphic things than I am! Anyone?

Happy Friday, mi Banditos!

Ok, I gave it another shot (it's Friday, what the heck). Here's a sombrero. But I can't get it any closer or on top. So, again, I put out a call for graphic experts.... help!!!:thumbup:

sombreropin.jpg4d5af4d019594ecd29bdc098053c7b3d.gif

If you want to add this to your posts, copy the following, BUT you need to add a [ before IMG (note there are two IMGs one at the beginning and one in the middle) with no spaces. If you don't add those brackets, it won't work and it will just print out the line of code.

IMG]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd182/Cpdude43/sombreropin.jpg[/img] IMG]http://img902.mytextgraphics.com/birthstonetext/2009/04/09/4d5af4d019594ecd29bdc098053c7b3d.gif[/img]

But again, maybe someone else can come up with something fancier (and I can get back to my real work :tt2:).

Cheers!

THAT IS SO COOL.......................:thumbup::thumbup::tt2:

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WORK ON IT.........

Sure, happy to do it! But, like I said, I know it could be a lot better if we could just find a graphics person! :thumbup:

sombreropin.jpg4d5af4d019594ecd29bdc098053c7b3d.gif

Thanks SpidyMom!

You're welcome! :drool:

Happy weekend!

Trying to get the cool graphic on my post. I'm not a techhie :)

Can anyone help? Which img do you add brackets to? How do you make it come up everytime you post? Grrr....I'm so easily frustrated.

Edited by work_in_progress

Susie, I've found that you can just copy and paste the whole graphic from my post above and not worry about the coding at all. I think that's what most people are doing. Much simpler! :tt1:

Thanks Ann, now let's see if I did this right. BTW, congrats on your 5 years, that's wonderful. I'm the captain of a "relay for life" team walking on May 1st.

Thanks Ann, now let's see if I did this right. BTW, congrats on your 5 years, that's wonderful. I'm the captain of a "relay for life" team walking on May 1st.

Looks like it worked fine!

Thanks for the congrats! I am almost to six years now! Last year to Celebrate my big 5-year mark, I walked the Relay for Life for the first time. I swear, I felt like I was a celebrity, the way I was treated!! Ours is early June this year, which I'm glad, because I'll be healed by then and will be able to walk easier. Glad to hear that you are a part of Relay also!! :rolleyes: