Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Massive Headache When I Workout

I was just wondering if anyone else gets really bad headaches when they work out?

It seems that the more intense the workout the more pressure I have on my temples. I almost feels as if I'm detoxing from something because I begin to shake and I can't control it. It makes me so mad :beer_yum: because I can go for a lot longer if it wasn't that I have to stop because of my head. I've been to the doctor and I'm not diabetic, I don't have a thyroid problem and except for my weight (270) I am in good health. Any suggestions?

:(

Divis :blink:

Drink more Water while you work out? Make sure to eat something right before too, if it's been a while since your last meal.

You either need to drink more or have something to eat before you work out. I didn't follow my own advice today and got really light head-headed during a training session. I think my problem was I didn't feel hungry. I guess I was always so used to REALLY feeling hunger during intense workouts from my pre-band days I didn't notice being low on fuel. I feel light headed. I made it through but instead of doing more cardio the trainer sent me home to have dinner. When I got home my legs were shaking and I just had to sit down. My husband brought me a piece of cheese and I was just about able to get my dinner together when it was ready. Ugh it was a horrible feeling. Next time I have a training session at that time I will make sure to get some fuel in even if I don't feel ready for a meal.

Thanks all I think it is that I don't eat before I work out. I just have Water and that's all but I need to start eating before as well. :)

BTW, Jachut my blood pressure is ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches