Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:confused: I am 2 wks post banding and find that I really had no clue the change that this would really have on my life. I read every thing and did the classes. Prepaired for two years before deciding to go through with it. Am I lame or what

You would think I would have the picture. 7 days post op I woke up one day feeling great and hungry as hell. I was told that the Protein Drinks would help me not be hungry. Not for me. I grant you I didnt work too hard on the Protein because I disliked it.

30 bucks for chocolate and vanilla mix two days drinking it and I could not take any more of it. I gave that stuff away. Then I decided that even though I was supose to be strickly liquids I needed food. So I fixed me some very soft scrambled eggs. That was it no more Liquids for me. Iv been eating carefully ever since day 7. Now what. Im sure I have failed banding 101. I have a major problem with food. So I guess I need to get the psy people involved and try to work out enough of this food problem so I do not hurt myself . I really must lose weight for me and my health problems.

So you probly think what an stupid person. Wrong Im a masters prepared Nurse. Just plan old addicted to food.

Edited by lluckymax

Hang in there I promise it do get better. I do find myself fustrated when I can't eat more!! But this is why we made this life change. JUST STICK TO THE PLAN:blink: Thats what I tell myself daily.

I don't believe you're stupid, and I don't believe in food addiction either. But I'm sure the psych people can help you out! You know, as an RN, that eating that soon can really mess you up due to the digestive action/movements of your stomach...so get some help quick! And discuss with the doc; you may need some tests to make sure everything is still in place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches