Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Brigham and Faulkner LB Support Calendar 2009

Received this helpful schedule from the Nutritionist this week and thought I'd post it :

Brig & Women's LB Support

Venue:(parking)45 Francis St Boston..Carrie Hall 75 Francis St entrance.Floor 2

Free, no registration required, family and friends welcome

Time: 6-7:30 pm

3rd Tuesday of each month

Jan 20

Feb 17

March 17

April 21

May 19

June 16

July 21

Aug 18

Sept 15

Oct 20

Nov 17

Dec 15

####################################

Faulkner

Venue: Faulkner Hosp. 1153 Centre St Jamaica Plain

Suite 4420 waiting Room

Enter at the Atrium , walk straight past the elevators and down the corridor. At the end of the corridor take elevators on your right to 4th floor. Turn right and right again down the hall to Suite 4420.

Free ,no registration required.

Time:6-7:30 pm

2nd MONDAY of each month

January 12

Feb 9

March 9

April 13

May 11

June 8

July 13

Aug 10

Sept 14

Oct 19 NOTE: THIRD MONDAY

Nov 9

Dec 14

Hello folks

Its been a few weeks since I've been on the forum. I've been busy with work and church and have put myself on the back burner. I missed hearing from you all. Please update me on peoples progress. I do hope that all are doing well.

ylj

Y! I was wondering if you had flown the coop to another roosting place for your LapBand posting.....figured you had found another 'child board' with a very interesting discussion going on. Great to hear from ya!

I have not flown the coop. I am not talking with any other site. I've been a little depressed and dealing with some personal issues in my life. I'm still losing about a pound a week. I go to ww and get weighed in each week. I'm just down in the dumps right now and I'm trying to work thru my stuff.

Oh it is good to hear from you Y ! Some have mentioned that you presence is truly missed at the meetings. It is good to know that you are doing well with your band and are still losing, slowly but surely.

Prayers for your troubling situation..this too shall pass!

Keep on keepin' on!

Hope to see you at one of the Support Meetings soon.

Hello, How did it go with Dr. Tavakkolizadeh , I'm meeting with him and Phylis on Wednesday, I've had my psyche down, sleep study done, what else do I have to look forward to besides the barium swallow? I have mild sleep obstructive apnea, however the sleep doctor said significant weight loss would help in the notes, psyche approved me....any help would be appreiated

hello just a note that August 18th mtg at the Brigham is canceled