Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

W.w.d.d.???

WWDD: What would Diva do?

Hey all you bandsters to be, current bandsters and former bandsters!

I have always admired Dear Abby. What a gal! I have always wondered what it would be like to be her, so I’m offering up my services to anyone here who has a question… about anything and everything.

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. If my reply causes you to lose thousands of dollars by gambling your life savings away, stuck in a whale’s belly, a body full of ringworms or other negative responses, please remember – the right answers lie within us all! I take no responsibility for your actions. :cursing:)

And with that, let’s begin.

Edited by LilMissDiva

Okay dangit! It keeps making my WWDD in lower case. Whatever.

Cute. Well, my coworkers always want to go to lunch with me...I'm flattered, but I always want healthy stuff like subway and sushi, and they want things like Chinese food and pizza. They get frustrated with me when I tell them No. What can I do to get them off my back?

*hugs Diva*

Cute. Well, my coworkers always want to go to lunch with me...I'm flattered, but I always want healthy stuff like subway and sushi, and they want things like Chinese food and pizza. They get frustrated with me when I tell them No. What can I do to get them off my back?

*hugs Diva*

Thanks for the hugs (((RSG)))!!

Maybe you can ask them to compromise with you. Sometimes you can go with them to pizza, just make sure that you choose the healthier options. Tell them next time though, you get to choose where you eat.

So, tell them this:

Friend 1: "Hey Tara do you wanna go hit up the Pizza place even though I know you shouldn't because you're trying to eat healthier?"

You: "Yeah, well okay but only if you allow me to choose where we go next time! ...and please note, it's going to be healthier than Pizza!"

Also, many Pizza joints have salad bars. Now, I don't want to sound like a hypocrite either because when I go out to get Pizza, I eat Pizza. Just a smaller amount than I used to. salad stays put. :lol:

Ok, I have "a friend" who happens to look like a certain Family Guy character when he's naked (*note - not Stewie) and it's really affecting his popularity at the neighborhood "swing" parties. Any advice on finding a leather studded thong that also conceals imperfections?

*hugs diva for an uncomfortably long time*

Ok, I have "a friend" who happens to look like a certain Family Guy character when he's naked (*note - not Stewie) and it's really affecting his popularity at the neighborhood "swing" parties. Any advice on finding a leather studded thong that also conceals imperfections?

*hugs diva for an uncomfortably long time*

Um... thanks for the hug? :) LOL!! :crying:

Okay here is something by fashion kitty I think might work for you:

Patent Leather Studded Thongs - recommendation by FashionKitty - ThisNext

You might want to finish it off with this:

https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next?tag=os|sm|go|tm

Of course! How unprofessional of me... for your friend. ;o)