Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You Got A Fill From Annmarie Or Eric Tiesi,CONTACT ME

Guest leanneburk

Guest leanneburk

If anyone has received a fill from Eric Tiesi or Annmarie Tiesi, please email me with information regarding these fills. I contacted the Nevada Medical Boards as advised and here is what they sent me:

He is not licensed as either a physician or a physician assistant. This sounds like the practice of medicine without a license, a criminal offense. You should make a police report. thank you for writing.

-----Original Message-----

Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners

Sent:
Monday, August 22, 2005 4:51 PM

To:
Bonnie S. Brand

Just thought for safety reasons like your health, you may not want to allow them to administer these fills when they commit crimes of fraud and the practice of medicine without a license.

Unfortunately, I think that the Nevada police have bigger fish to fry and the investigation process may be VERY lengthy. Not that what they are doing is right, but unfortunately there are bigger badder bad guys and not enough good guys to catch them.

You know, I don't know anyone in this situation, but I definitely have a problem with people pretending to be a health care professional when they aren't. I have read two posts by Eric where he specifically said that he is a physician's assistant. Now I have read two posts that say he was lying, that he is not licensed in Nevada at all.

It's true that the police may have bigger fish to fry than this infraction of the law, but I would report it for sure, if I had paid him money to do a fill. It's risky to let someone with no malpractice surgery do a fill on you, but it is just plain dumb to let a lay person stick a needle with saline into your port. How is he getting the needles? And how is he getting the bottles of sterile saline? Inquiring minds want to know.

Kathy

Guest leanneburk

Yes there are bad people, but there is more to these people than illegal fills which could hurt someone. They are getting the needles from Mexico and then filling them with boiled Water. They are scam artists. The crime of administering a medicine without a license carries a hard sentence in Nevada. Hopefully someone who has had a fill by them, see's this and contacts the Nevada Medical Board or DEA.

I am in no means saying don't report it. Not at all. I am just preparing anyone who does that it isn't probably going to go even on the first 5 pages of the "things to do" for an agency.

Absolutely report this if you have gone to them!!!