Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

North Houston Doctors

Hi all..I'm just now starting the process of the lap-band. I am researching doctors and would like to know if anyone has anything good or bad to say about the lapbandsolutions and Dr. Matthew St.Laurent? He is with the Meth Willowbrook hospital.

Thank you all!!!!

I used Spivak and not only is he terrific but his staff is every bit as good if not better. They are all very helpful and from the time of my consult to the time of my surgery it was only a little over a month. They did everything in their power to get me approved and it worked. Good Luck!

I went to my first couseltation with dr. mattew st. laurent on tuesday, he is soooooooooooo nice. did you go to his seminar?

seems to have alot of experience.

I am researching different doctors and Dr. St. Laurent is in my part of town. Can you please give me his number so that I can call his office. Thanks

Here's a number and address, he's super nice and so is his staff, I'm waiting on approval from insurance.

Good luck!

Dr Matthew St. Laurent

18220 Tomball Pkwy, Suite 300

Houston, Tx 77070

281-921-1890

hey he is right near me I live by the willowbrook mall-anyone on my side of town and want to be my movie buddy and general hangout with gal?:))

Thanks you guys for your help and support! I will be meeting with Dr. St.Laurent in October. I'm from Houston, but do not live there currently...just want to be close to family when/if I have the surgery.

Tell me, Tell me...step by step what to expect at the first appointment????

Nothing really exciting, a small questionnaire, they weigh ya, check your insurance, then you meet/talk to the doctor, i don't think he does any test or anything until you have insurance approval, seems very nice. Not sure what happens after that, but i'll let ya know. what insurance do you have?

Thanks, I have called his office for further information. I am having surgery for Carpal Tunnel on this week, and the pre-op nurse also said that he is a really great doctor and very good looking as well. I am looking forward to working with him on my journey to finding the inner me:)

Also, can anyone help me to get the ticker on the my messages??

Julie

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10704;95;0;1/c/350/t/175/s/350/k/753e/weight.png