Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone near Max fill with alot of weight to lose?

Another thread made me wonder if any others were like this.

I am only 4 and a bit months into my journey and 36 lbs down. I have 8.9ml/cc in a VG band. I have an app on Thursday for another fill, I have had this one for 6 weeks and tried working with it, but each fill seems to last about 3 weeks or so then kinda gradually disappear.

What worries me is am I going to get to max fill without decent restriction? Am I going to find good restriction somewhere near max fill and have nothing to work with for the next couple of years while losing weight.

All these things have been stressing me out and I am so worried. I too self payed(well hubby did) and I know if this didnt work for me it would cause alot of problems with us. He went out on a limb to pay for me and I also think in myself that getting surgery to lose weight is kinda the last straw...if it doesnt work nothing will. I think I am just feeling a little down lately.

Anyone else nearly at max with their band and still not have restriction?

Thanks

Kellie, have your Dr. check for a leak..sounds strange to me you have initial restriction then it goes away. I have had my fill since June and it has not lessened one bit! Before you get another fill talk with him about your concerns about a leak. Demand the tests. Stop spending your money on fills until you check for a leak, atleast rule it out. My concern is Iwould think that your Dr. has thought it strange that you arefilled to almost capacity so soon into your journey and you keep coming back for more fills telling him you have no restriction. Does he not think this is oddd and worth checking for a leak? You would think he would. I know my Dr. would

Are you sure you have that much in your band? Does the doctor pull all the Fluid out before he adds more in?

Even if all the fluid isn't there when he tries to pull all out, there's a chance it isn't a leak, but you should have all the tests done anyway. for some reason, sometimes the fluid evaporates a little, or gets absorbed, or... something. Either way, have him check!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches