Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well I go for my nut exam today. I studied real hard yesterday, I even got cheat sheets and notes written on the palm of my hand so wish me luck lol.

Ivan, I'll be thinking of you :rolleyes:

Jack,

Only for those non-twisted minds :)

BTW, LOOK AT YOUR STATS, you sexy thang. Congrats !!!

The doc's office just called to say they wanted to cancel the appt... I felt my heart sink. There are two doctors that are going to see me today and one could not make it (yeah okay, riiiiiiight) anyhoo. After some whinning and begging I'll still be seeing the one today at noon and the other on Friday afternoon. Nothing like extending my insanity huh :rolleyes:

EDIT !! The doc's office called again, so the appt's not this Friday its Sept 2nd... OY VEY... pass me a freakin doobie will yah.

:D

Pheeeeeeew, glad thats done. I think the parking was the worst of it all lol.

Why is it every time I go some where, something embarassing happens? Okay, my appt was for 12 noon. Which means I had Breakfast at 8:30. By the time I was in the first doc's office it was 1:30 pm. The minute he started asking me about food....blah blah blah... my stomach started growling, and I mean LOUD! I never sweat so much in my life. When I got up off the love seat (love seat for two skinny people, regular chair for my lard ass).. I thought I would have to peal myself off.

He was a really nice guy. One question he asked was, does my DH make any comments like "when you get skinny, your gonna look for other guys." So I said to the Doc. Nope, he's never ever said anything like that because this guy has stuck with me through "THICK and THIN" LOL !!!! and he know's how much I love him. What I should have said to the Doc after he asked me that question was "are you asking me out on a date next year?" LOL At the end I asked him if I passed his nutty test. He said yes :) snort~

Next agggggonizing thing is the nutritionalist on Thursday.... :)

you r funny, where in jersey are u? live in south jersey and will be banded on sept 19 at centra state hospital i freehold

Congratulations!

I told you it would be easy.

There is plenty of parking at the nutrition place.

Eat a healthy Breakfast and luch so when she asks you what you had to eat today you wont have to lie.

what is a nut exam?

Glo, I'm in northern NJ, as north as you can possibly get :) Bergen Cty.

Ivan, yup it was easy, just uncomfortable. I mean lets face it, these skinny doctors have no clue what we are going through, yet they make you feel like you have 3 heads and they look at you in pitty. Well thats how I feel anyway lol. Remember Mr.T. I pitty the fool !!!!

Rica, a nut exam is the psychological exam that everyone has to go for b/c the insurance companys want to rule out that you do not have an eating disorder. They also want to prepare you for things that are going to happen or that can happen after the surgery (well prepare you the best they can that is).

Part II of my nut exam is Sept 2nd, so Ivan, its not over until the Fat Lady sings :)

Part TWO of the nut exam is today at 3 pm. I'm reaaaaaaaaaly getting tired of running all over North Jersey with gas prices being the way they are ... (not really, I just like complaining :D )