Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Am I the only March 20th??

Hey!

Guys with the ticker problems, choose the site that you want to use, I am using tickerfactory.com but there are others. It gives you a code and you copy and paste it into your signature by using the User CP above, then going to Edit Signature. Let me know if you have more problems!

I am glad that there is getting to be a little group of us :P

I am totally struggling with the food... nothing liquid sounds even edible to me! I had a major problem, on Wednesday I think, I started getting the feeling that I was going to throw up, then for hte next 3 days I had the full on Flu! Let me tell you, that is NOT fun when your stomach just went through major surgery and you are trying to throw up nothing! It was the worst week of my life as far as physical pain goes!

Anyway... I am doing better now, finally starting to feel normal again. What about you guys??

Hey!

Guys with the ticker problems, choose the site that you want to use, I am using tickerfactory.com but there are others. It gives you a code and you copy and paste it into your signature by using the User CP above, then going to Edit Signature. Let me know if you have more problems!

I am glad that there is getting to be a little group of us :biggrin:

I am totally struggling with the food... nothing liquid sounds even edible to me! I had a major problem, on Wednesday I think, I started getting the feeling that I was going to throw up, then for hte next 3 days I had the full on Flu! Let me tell you, that is NOT fun when your stomach just went through major surgery and you are trying to throw up nothing! It was the worst week of my life as far as physical pain goes!

Anyway... I am doing better now, finally starting to feel normal again. What about you guys??

You poor thing with that awful flu! My kids all had it last week and I ended up getting it for one day but not throwing up, just the other end which I could totally deal with. Glad you are feeling better. I am definitely starting to feel more normal and feeling happier then I have in a long time :P

Its amazing how fast you start to feel good isn't it? I just wish I could find some good foods to eat. I am suppose to go to pureeds in 2 days, but I think I might start a bit early. LOL Its only 2 days right? :thumbdown:

I just made something yummy for lunch. I am having a hard time being creative with the mushies. I took a can of chicken and added a little mayo and put that in the food processor. It was yummy and filling. I think I might try some egg salad puree tonight :thumbdown:. Any other suggestions for something easy and quick to mush?

That sounds good. Everything I make has to be the consistancy of applesauce. I just did some refried Beans and added a little chicken broth and blended it in the food processor, then I stuck it in a baking dish sprinkled some cheese on top and melted that. Then i put a small dollop of sour cream. It was good :thumbdown: Nice to eat something with protein!

Doing alot better on the gas / shoulder pain, I'm able to move more than before. I'm on the mushi foods, I'm loving the pudding and my friend suggested some re-fried bean god that was delicious and she suggested to add some cheese boy that was yummy :thumbup: in my tummy. I've also had mashed potatoes and that was real good too. I can't wait to introduce more and different foods. :)

I'm gald that you are feeling better! I am too, unfortunatly I haven't lost any weight in the last two days, but I shouldn't be weighing everyday anyway!

Oh well...off to sip sip sip :smile2:

I don't weight myself, I go off what clothes I'm able to fit into that is in my closet. Like example I have a black shirt and addidas pants and now they fit me. Good luck on your journey :(