Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

well, I was wondering...everything I eat will either go down and I can eat alot of it, or it will get stuck and take along time to go down. ANd when it takes awhile to go down I will end up getting a headache and my ears will start to hurt. I'm asking because I don't know what "full" feels like anymore. I can either eat endless amounts of somethings and be hungry 1 hour later, or eat something that gets stuck and can't eat much and be hungry right after.

it has been my experience that the harder foods will feel as though they are stuck like chicken, beef, hard Proteins, but the softer foods goes down much easier like eggs, cottage cheese softer proteins, this could be why you are hungry again so soon after you eat. The key is to fill your pouch with hard proteins not soft foods. Your pouch empties quicker with softer foods.

ANd when it takes awhile to go down I will end up getting a headache and my ears will start to hurt.

Our bodies will give us a signal that it is time to stop or when we are full since we do not experience that full feeling anymore... your's could be the headache or the ears hurting..I know for me, my signal is I get an ice cream headache. When you get your headache or ear ache how much have you eaten? Whe nyou say you eat endless ammounts of some things, what are they? If they are softer foods or junk foods this is why you are hungry again sooner , they go through the pouch much quicker.

I hope this makes some snes and helps you :D

have you tried measuring your foods as you put them on your plate? your new stomach (as I have heard ) can only hold up to 1/2 cup at a time. I measure my food out and once its gone its gone. I get up and walk away. go brush my teeth. If I am still longing to sit and eat i grab a sugar free popcicle and distract myself with something else. try preparing your meals in pre-measured containers and just re heat the container in the microwave.

I have been reminded that you can tell a person to exercise and lose weight and it could happen. you need to do it. i could tell you to dig a trench that is 8 feet wide by 15 feet long and give you a plastic spoon to help you. Or i could ask you to dig the same trench and give you a back hoe as a tool to help you. obvioulsy you would choose the back hoe. but the thing is with both.. YOU still have to do the work. Your band is only a tool. Use it to its max potential.

Best of luck to you.

I sneeze about 1 bite before I am "too full" it makes no difference what I am eating (and sometimes drinking) that sneeze or need to blow nose is the cue that if I miss I will soon regret!