Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

friday weight in 6 march......

Well This week i have been a bad girl. I guess it was not the 1/2 box of cadburys favourites. or the thins, light and tangy chips, they did not tie me up and force themselves down my throat. No!!!!. Could it have been that i did not exercise all week. MMmmm I wonder, who knows, it will remain a mystery to me. Any whoooo!.

Last week. 50.8 kg

This week. 51.2 kg + 400gms

I hope all have done very well this week, and Lellow if you are at goal this week i will of coarse after congratulating you, will then proceed to kick myself. Cheers all and good luck...... Jo........

LOLOL!! Aw bindi you crack me up! Esp since you're almost 20kgs lighter than me already anyway!!

And no, I'm not at goal yet!

In fact the first half of the week was horrendous, because despite exercising and eating well, I started GAINING.

But the good news is in the last two days I lost all that weight plus some, so I think it may have been water-weight. So these are my stats:

Last week: 71.1kgs

This week: 70.4kgs

Loss: 0.7kgs (1.5lbs)

Had a much better week this week! Exercised hard and ate right. A chunk of the loss is surely from the fluids I was retaining from eating so many carbs last week. Simple carbs cause me to bloat right up... At any rate I'm wearing regular cut 32 inch jeans so I'm ecstatic this week! I started this journey wearing size 44 and 46.

Last Week: 182

This Week: 176

Change: Minus 6 pounds

Brad

WOW! Six pounds in one week! That's great!

I'm the same this week. I have a fill appt. in about an hour. We'll see if I get 'the stick' today to push me along.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Finally off the plateau, my colonoscopy must have helped LOL.

A little over two pounds lost. Got into a dress I got 3 years ago. It's a 13 petite. Fits great. LOL

I really am reving up the anti the next few weeks I want to be 160 or less by April 1st.

Great job everyone.

221, same as last week, but I was actually up 2 pounds mid week so I'm just happy to be back down.

*editing since I just weighed again and I'm now 220, that's 60 pounds gone forever baby!

Edited by ShrinkyDink

Last week: 242

This week: 239.6

Loss: 2.4 lbs

So, I lost what I put on last week, plus another 0.2 lbs. Sheesh, I hate TOM. And I can tell I've had some hormonal changes with the weight loss. Not so much the actual "event", but my emotions and pre-TOM pains have changed. Part and parcel of the changes my body is going through, I suppose.

I started thinking about making an appt for a 2nd fill after last week, but really, it's head hunger that I'm battling. I'll see what happens this coming week before I make a decision.

Keep pressing on everyone!

Had a much better week this week! Exercised hard and ate right. A chunk of the loss is surely from the fluids I was retaining from eating so many carbs last week. Simple carbs cause me to bloat right up... At any rate I'm wearing regular cut 32 inch jeans so I'm ecstatic this week! I started this journey wearing size 44 and 46.

Last Week: 182

This Week: 176

Change: Minus 6 pounds

Brad

Brad~ You are cruisin'! Way to go! I am moving down the scale, but super slow! Argh!!!

Last Week: 194

This Week: 193

Kristen

Well I am moving next weekend and have packed everything including the scale. I havent been too good. Everything is packed so I have been eating out a lot. Making decent choices but not the best. Hopefully in 2 weeks I have lost some.

Everyone else Congrats on the weight coming off!!!!

Last week: 166

This week: 165

Down - 1 lb

I am only about 1.5 lbs from hitting overweight versus obesity! Yeah!

Last week: 184.6

This week: 184

Change: - .6

One more lb down and I'll be exactly halfway to goal! :confused:

Sick again. This sucks!