Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is my Bandiversary!!

Today is my one year anniversary. I'm only down 45 lbs and feel like a failure. I had hoped that I would have been down close to 100 by now. I'm going through a divorce right now and very stressed. My depression over my slow weight loss and and hoping that I get this weigh loss on the right track again.

This is a marathon, not a sprint. You're a good chunk of the way there. I can't imagine going through something as big as a divorce and still worrying about my weight loss. You have a lot going and I know if it were me, without the band I would have gained during such a stressful time. You have lost this year, maybe not as fast as you would like, but hey, it's progress!

Hang in there and keep on going. This is for the rest of our lives. One year down, many more to go! You can do it.

Oh ...You really shouldn't feel that way! You are winning the battle. Life is about the big picture. You are going through a lot right now so don't be so hard on your self! Hug your babies and yourself, put a smile on everyday and all the pieces will come together!

Thinking of you and sending good wishes your way!

Your doing Great:thumbup: That is 45 pounds you will never see again!! You did not put the wieght on over night so it will not come off over night. And just think when your stresser is over that another 150 or so pounds gone Ha HA Keep your chin up

Oh Honey, I feel ya.

Oh I feel ya.

I haven't lost any kind of weight in...5 months maybe? And My loss was slower than most in the beginning anyway, and I was on the larger side of the banders.

But I have rededicated myself. I refuse and I mean REFUSE to drink while eating now. I just got a fill...but I still don't have a lot of restriction, but I've got some so I'm gonna work with what I got.

I wish you all the luck and stregth in the world. Us slow losers need it. But we can do this, girl! We can! We Can!

I know that my slow weight loss is half my stupid metabolisms fault, but the other half rest with me. I love icecream so much, and I drank while I ate, especially if I was eating something I liked. I was deliberately sabotaging myself. I don't know if it is fear of success or just my plain old food addictions coming through...Probably both.

Keep your head up. Stay with me. Let's support each other.

Oh and my band anniversary is tomorrow.

Just FYI, also. I have only lost 50 lbs too, see they day I changed my signature I hadn't been on a scale in two months and I used one at a friends house and it said I had lost close to 20 lbs. I got super excited and changed my signature...just to learn later that her stupid scale was broken.

Don't lose faith though, I did. Now I'm back on track.

Today is my one year anniversary. I'm only down 45 lbs and feel like a failure. I had hoped that I would have been down close to 100 by now. I'm going through a divorce right now and very stressed. My depression over my slow weight loss and and hoping that I get this weigh loss on the right track again.

You are going through a very difficult time...regardless of the situation, a divorce is stress. And still, you are persevering. That strength of character and determination should be celebrated...where others have given up, you haven't! you are NOT a failure. Success is not the scale, success is your continued recognition that the process will take time, and your commitment to it.