Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going for fill #2 today

at 4 pm-hope this one gives me good restriction-I cant eat meat really with the 1 fill I have but I sure can eat chips and stuff like that-ugh.I need to find a good combination.

damn-that sucks-but what Im hoping for is lack of hunger-I seem to be more obsessed with eating now than I was b4 surgery.I was never a big eater before just a bad eater now Im a big bad eater.sighhhhhhhh

well he filled it with 2ccs more(had 2cc first fill) and had me drink water-it didnt go down so he removed 1 cc-hope this is a good restriction.Im at 3cc total now and will go back for another fill in few weeks if need to.

Alatina, what size band do you have?

I ask because if you have the 9.75 inamed band that holds 4cc's I am curious to know how that feels being filled over half way to capacity. Iam going to assume here you have the 4cc band sicne you stated thatwhen he had you at 4 Water would not go down.

Myself personally I have always been in fear of being filled like that so newly out of surgery. I would hate to be almost at capacity in my band and not any where near my goal in fear I do not lose and can not go any further with my fills.. I hope this fill works out for you and you notice a difference and can start losing again :D

Best of luck to you....wishing you lots of success, take it slow the first day back on solids.

I have the Inamed 10 with 4cc max fill capacity-so far nothin major is going on with it-hope it squishes up tonight or something-I had 4 crackers with chicken salad on them for dinner and was full but thats usually what I eat so.....

Atlanta,

Just make sure you are not eating around the band. Doing that we can take in a huge amount of calories and not lose the weight. When you eat the meat are you staying full?

oh yeah I forget Im actually at 3.5 cc-had

Doesnt it make you nervous that you are at 3.5 cc's with 58 more lbs to lose? You only have .5 cc's left of room.

My band is 8 months old and I'm not 1/2 way yet...1.75, haven't had a fill since April and still have restriction. I probably could use a little fill, but I easily pb, so I'll settle for the slow loss for a bit longer, trying to reserve that band, lol.

I had my second fill of 1cc back on the 11th...she had to take out .4 leaving me w/1.6 total fill....man I'd be dying at 3.5 LOL. I've been able to eat bread since the surgery but last night that all may have ended....I took a few bites and it was all over, I had to get my whole dinner to-go, I couldn't take a single bite, it was miserable.

yes la Madam it does-the band hasnt been the fixall miracle cure I had hoped for but Ill work it out....hopefully.

Ive busted out all my diet books today and bought me a deep freezer so am going to cook up some Atkins Soups and Dr Phil stuff and put into single serve containers tomorrow-going to Whole Foods (ironically a healthy organic store is my fave store-lol)later or tomorrow and stock up on good stuff.I loove salad just need to knock off using buttermilk ranch on it-I love homemade buttermilk ranch.