Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Filled 2 mos ago suddenly cant eat???

So I had my fill 2 months ago and was perfect! Thought I hit my sweet spot. My loss has been slow because I have a chocolate addiction LOL but steady. Can somebody help with why the sudden restriction?

This happens to me often , however i have a problem being sensitive to fills and my stomach swells easily , here are some things to consider , which can cause me some issues.

1. Have you Pbed anytime recectnly ?

2. Is it your Time of the month ?

3. are you under any stress ?

4. Have you flown recently ?

5. have you been sick ?

6.Anything out of the ordinary ?

MIndy

This happens to me often , however i have a problem being sensitive to fills and my stomach swells easily , here are some things to consider , which can cause me some issues.

1. Have you Pbed anytime recectnly ?

2. Is it your Time of the month ?

3. are you under any stress ?

4. Have you flown recently ?

5. have you been sick ?

6.Anything out of the ordinary ?

MIndy

Ok, I did Pb Thats how I realized such restriction( weird since its been over 2 months since my fill) I dont have a "time of the month" anymore (had a hysterectomy in Nov) Stress? well I have 4 kids but that hasnt changed LOL...No flying , havent been sick, cant think of anything else. Just so very odd to me.Thank you for trying :hurray: Just frustrated.Thinking of getting and unfill.

I would go have it checked out under flouro just to make sure.

Some times my band can tighten up for no reason but I know that its just me .

If its unusal for you then i would go have it checked .

If your so tight you can keep things down , ect then you might need a slight unfill.

Keep us updated

Mindy

OH Here is another reason .... Has it gotten cold where you live all of a sudden ?

The cold might have something to do with it. But I would have it checked out by the doc. SOunds like your so tight your uncomfortable so you might need an unfill. These bands can be picky sometimes. I had my last fill in November. Was looking like really needed one , was starving ect. Then all of a sudden it tighted up like i had gotten a fill and now im fine again ! Go figure. Saved me $125 though !

mindy

Heather this jut happened to me as well. My last fill was the beginning of November and a slight unfil in December. Everything had been fine and I was actually considering getting a tiny fill at my appointment next month - then Friday night - WHAM! I PB'd on fish! It was awful. Now all of a sudden I'm tight. I can get food down, but it takes a really long time. I was thinking maybe I'm getting a cold or something because the kids have been sick lately and I have been stressing a lot. I hope it calms down for you soon!! You are doing fantastic and look great!! Carol

Same thing is happening to me. I'm PBing way more than I ever have, having trouble with foods I never had trouble with before, sliming almost every day, although not PBing every day. I have lost a few pounds though, it's just a miserable way to do it. I feel like I'm eating to fast and not chewing enough. BUT I am VERY stressed out right now. More than I have been in years. I'm having spasms in my colon, headaches, and can't sleep more than 4 hours a night. It definately makes things different. My occasional glass of wine to relax is becoming more than "occasional" and that scares me.

Same thing is happening to me. I'm PBing way more than I ever have, having trouble with foods I never had trouble with before, sliming almost every day, although not PBing every day. I have lost a few pounds though, it's just a miserable way to do it. I feel like I'm eating to fast and not chewing enough. BUT I am VERY stressed out right now. More than I have been in years. I'm having spasms in my colon, headaches, and can't sleep more than 4 hours a night. It definately makes things different. My occasional glass of wine to relax is becoming more than "occasional" and that scares me.

I am sure you know this but if your PBing and having trouble with foods , keeping them down , you really should go get a slight unfill. your putting your band at risk for a slip .

A lot of people do not realize that a PB and throwing up are the same when it comes to how it can affect slips with the band. Stress affects my band too and if im to in a situation liek you described i would have to go get an unfill. Loseing the weight that way is not worth it .

Good luck

Mindy