Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday weigh in February 20

When i found out last week that lellow is nearly at goal, it somehow unleashed my competative streak and i have been very good this week.

last week. 52.9 kg (116lbs)

this week. 51.8kg (114lbs).

I hope i am just as good next week. good luck to you all

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Last week: 205lbs

This week: 204.6lbs

I am not going to lie. I did a lot of eating out and stress eating since my son had surgery this week. Still a loss so I will take it!

Hey everyone!

Had my 5th fill this week after things started getting too loose. I was to the point I could eat a 6 inch Subway Sub bun and all. Sufficient restriction is once again in place. Makes it tougher to keep my calories up around 2100 on average, but with effort I can still hold the average.

Last Week: 185

This Week: 182

Change: Minus 3

Have a good week everyone! Shamrock that is a beautiful Grandbaby! I know you are a proud Grandma!

Brad

Hey everyone!

Had my 5th fill this week after things started getting too loose. I was to the point I could eat a 6 inch Subway Sub bun and all. Sufficient restriction is once again in place. Makes it tougher to keep my calories up around 2100 on average, but with effort I can still hold the average.

Last Week: 185

This Week: 182

Have a good week everyone! Shamrock that is a beautiful Grandbaby! I know you are a proud Grandma!

Brad

Brad

2100 calories???? My "nut" has a conniption if I go over 600 a day.

Brad

2100 calories???? My "nut" has a conniption if I go over 600 a day.

Well everyone is different, but how is 600 working out for you? Are you satisfied with your food intake and are you meeting your weight loss goals?

Brad

I think I finally broke my plateau

Last Week: 169

This Week: 166

I went on prescription Vit D so maybe that had something to do with the loss.

Let's hope it continues!

Last week: 226

This week: 223

I'm very happy with 3 pounds since I've been so slow lately! I'm 8 pounds from halfway which I was hoping to hit by my birthday which is the 26th. Don't see how I can do that in 6 days but I'm really happy to be so close!

Wow, Irish. Only 600 calories a day? That seems extreme. My nutritionist said 1000-1200, or up to 1400 if I am exercising strenuously. But I guess your nut has her reasons.

Last week: 243

Today: 239.8

3.2 lbs lost last week

I've left the 240s!! I ate much more appropriately last week, and it made the difference. Hooray for getting back on track! :tt2:

When i found out last week that lellow is nearly at goal, it somehow unleashed my competative streak and i have been very good this week.

Oh hell and I had a real slack week too! Only lost 0.3kgs (or 0.7lb)!

It was my DH's and my anniversary on Monday past and we had a huge, lovely high calorie meal (well huge for me anyway) and I only exercised once this week. So a small loss is excellent (and surprising) news all things considered.

I said in another thread that my Dr has said that if I get too much lower than 70kgs, he will unfill me a little so that I'll stop losing and start maintaining. So rather than him do that, I've eased off on the exercise a bit and am not watching what I eat too closely so I don't get down lower than 68kgs (I'm 71.8kgs now) before my PS.

Otherwise when he refills me post-PS, he reckons he will keep me more 'loose' than I am now. I actually quite like my restriction level now, so am now just trying to ease back on the rate of weight loss a little.

So while I'd like to still keep losing, I am actually hoping NOT to post huge losses from now on, believe it or not.

Wow looks like everyone is doing so good! What a beautiful Grandbaby, Shamrock! I haven't logged in in a while, but I gained a lb one week and then lost the past weeks, so I am down a total of 10.5 for the past three weeks. I getting close to that 100lb loss so I am happy about that, I will be happier to under the 200lb mark on the scale.< /p>

Thanks everyone, she is a doll. All the "food" from the party last week is gone LOL so back to basics. I ate more than usual but didn't gain any weight which was good.

I bought a cute new top at Target and it was in the hip clothing section..LOL and a "L". LOL That makes me happy.

last week - 218

today - 217

which is 1 lb.

I haven't set a total goal, but would like to weigh around 170 - which means 47 more to lose. I have a feeling it won't be as fast as the first 68 lbs.

I gained a bit with the too tight eating issues and the unfill...this week I was back to what I was a month ago. I get my first fill since the unfill (which was 2 weeks ago) tomorrow.

I have been sick with laryngitis and a virus so i hope that the slightly increased restriction i gained due to this illness doesn't combine with the new fill to tip me over the edge again into too tightness.

Hope to be back on track soon

Last week: 184.4

This week: 184.6

Total: +.2

I'm actually ok with this. I've been sick and had a HUGE loss last week. Normally when I get my appetite back after being sick, I gain everything lost plus extra back. SO .2 is okay with me. I got re-sick this weekend so we'll see what happens next weekend.

Ro, does that mean you're feeling better? I know you got pretty sick. I'm re-infected ;) and feel like crap again. This dumb cold just needs to go AWAY!!!!!

Shamrock, what a cutie! Congrats on the new top!

Irish, I don't think you're eating enough! 600 calories is hardly anything! That's what I had to do on my liquid pre-op!

Lellow, are you getting excited? Bet you can't wait to be on the other side of your PS!

Congrats to everyone. Sounds like most of us are doing well! Have a great week!