Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is Casey Anthony guilty?

Is Casey Anthony quilty?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Casey Anthony quilty?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

wow me and beth agree yay..

where do you buy cloroform sp? is this something you can get over the counter or on the net?

what is it used for besides kidnapping and date rape?

wow me and beth agree yay..

where do you buy cloroform sp? is this something you can get over the counter or on the net?

We've agreed on a few things! :thumbup::tt2:

I've never heard of chloroform being used for date rape. Interesting. And I too wonder where you would buy it.

I agree with Carrie and Plain among others, that Caylee was likely chloroformed so Mom could go paryting, and I believe part of what has Grandma so wild about it, is that she may have finally put her foot down and refused to babysit while Casey hit the bars.....

So she tried to make her sleep awhile in the trunk while she had a good time, even if her mother wouldn't babysit, and she overdid it!

Personally, the chloroform we had, was bought at a local feed store, and was OTC at the time years ago.

To be used on the ranch to put an animal down. As I say that was years ago, now I am sure you would have to buy online or something....

I heard about a decal being on the duct tape right over her mouth, a little heart sticker.....but had not heard of the Water bottle, syringe and all.

I too catch bits and pieces on NG, but Mom can talk about nothing but herself----seems that has always been an issue....me me me

Kat

If she bought it online, you would think they would be able to find that info on the computer's hard drive (even if it meant taking every computer from her family and friends homes). The proof of what she did is out there. She doesn't seem smart enough to cover her tracks that well.

ive heard of strippers using cloroform to steal from men in strip clubs ..

they put it on there boobs or something and the guy passes out and then they take the wallet..

reason number 998 to hate strippers..

I hadn't heard about that. It is just so awful that she continues to deny what happened

Okay, who is the person who voted on this poll that she is not guilty???

Well, I hate to be a party pooper, but technically, she's still innocent until the jury's verdict.

It's used in industrial cleaning

I agree with Carrie and Plain among others, that Caylee was likely chloroformed so Mom could go paryting, and I believe part of what has Grandma so wild about it, is that she may have finally put her foot down and refused to babysit while Casey hit the bars.....

So she tried to make her sleep awhile in the trunk while she had a good time, even if her mother wouldn't babysit, and she overdid it!

That makes a lot of sense about the grandparents' behavior....latent guilt that they may have contributed to the girl's death by trying to make their daughter be responsible...Man, that'd be rough...

Who is Casey Anthony?

I believe that she is guilty however she has not been convicted yet so she is not guilty in the eyes of the law and deserves a fair trial and good defense.

I just don't think it's going to be possible for her to get a fair trial, no matter where it's moved to.

I thought the same thing about that memorial. It seemed really fake, especially her brother. Her mother is definitely weird, but I don't know if she had anything to do with it or not. If she did, I don't think she would have reported the smell in the car and that Caylee was missing.

Personally, I think she just blurted out that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in it. I don't think she stopped to think what she was saying at all back then. Even though she denies it, I think she is probably very sorry she said that now.

Joan