Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is Casey Anthony guilty?

Is Casey Anthony quilty?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Casey Anthony quilty?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

as if she was celebrating.

Exactly! If she knew her child was missing (as she claims at that point), why was she out partying instead of looking for her child? I can't understand that. My son's bus was late the very first time he ever road a school bus. I was frantic. I was calling everyone I could think of. The school. The company that runs that buses. I had my coworkers calling. I had the guard outside looking for him. How could she party? That, IMO, shows that she had no compassion for her child and "seems" to show that she knew where her child was the whole time. I know that unless she confesses, only God and whoever witnessed, knows for sure.

I feel bad for her father. He used to be a cop, he knows what she did. I also think her brother may have been in on it.

Exactly! If she knew her child was missing (as she claims at that point), why was she out partying instead of looking for her child? I can't understand that. My son's bus was late the very first time he ever road a school bus. I was frantic. I was calling everyone I could think of. The school. The company that runs that buses. I had my coworkers calling. I had the guard outside looking for him. How could she party? That, IMO, shows that she had no compassion for her child and "seems" to show that she knew where her child was the whole time. I know that unless she confesses, only God and whoever witnessed, knows for sure.

EXACTLY! You were probably freaking out 20 minutes after he was expected. She didn't freak out the first day... or the second... or the fifth... or the 10th... or the 15th... or the 20th... or the 30th. Hell, she didn't even freak out, it simply wasn't reported until 30 days AFTER the child was missing. WTF??

Carrie: What makes you think her brother was involved? Have you read something? I will admit that the information I get is sketchy at best as I haven't really been following the story.

I feel bad for her father. He used to be a cop, he knows what she did. I also think her brother may have been in on it.

i voted undecided, something tells me brother & dad might be involved. nothing i've read - just watched & a gut feeling.

there are a LOT of secrets going on in that family....if i did that and my mom knew - she'd out me, and ask to flip the switch.

Edited by luluc

What I find sad is at first the grandmother calls the cops and says her daughter's car smelled like there had been a dead body in the trunk, and now they are rallying the troops. Poor child...

There are a lot of secrets. Many that we will never know the true extent of. It is really sad. I agree with luluc, my mom will turn me in too. Heck, she may find some large parcel of land to just dispose of me.

Edited by *slim*

She never would have reported her missing. The grandmother did. If she hadn't of, who knows when they would have known she was missing?

I read somewhere that they were about to charge her brother with something, but they never would say. They supposedly have some evidence against him, but I don't know what.

I am an advocate for children. I am in college now, ECE studies, eventually I will obtain my doctorate.

Yes, she is guilty of being a terrible mother. Murder???, that's we will have to see.

I have followed this story, and it has been said that she left her with someone. I believe she was so high or drunk that she does not even remember who she left Caylee with. My heart bled when I heard this.

Even if she did not murder her physcially, she murdered her by not protecting her. I don't know everything, but I believe she will be sentenced for Neglect and Abuse, and murder in a lesser degree. She failed to protect her from harm, and she caused harmed by putting the child in a position to be murdered.

Neglect= failure of a parent or legal guardian to properly care for and meet the basic needs of a child under 18 years of age.

Abuse=to mistreat, attack, or cause harm to antoher individual.

Trell, she'll be found guilty of murder. Maybe not premeditated, but murder nonetheless. I'd be willing to bet ya a donut hole.

I thought it might have been an accident at first, but then her body was found with the duct tape. So now I don't really think it was an accident. If she didn't do it, she knows who did and she really needs to start talking. They weren't going to seek the death penalty at first, but I read somewhere that might change because they found her body with the duct tape.

I still think (maybe a little naively) that it probably was an accident. I think she wanted to sedate the girl so she could go out and party and OD'd her on chloroform.

What I find sad is at first the grandmother calls the cops and says her daughter's car smelled like there had been a dead body in the trunk, and now they are rallying the troops. Poor child...

Well....to play devil's advocate here, I think they probably knew in their hearts Cailey (sp?) was dead, but psychologically, if Casey was saying she wasn't, then it's hard to give up on that last little glimmer of hope.....no matter how minute.

something up with the grandmother, she is just not right

I kinda feel bad for the granparents.

Trell, she'll be found guilty of murder. Maybe not premeditated, but murder nonetheless. I'd be willing to bet ya a donut hole.

I still think (maybe a little naively) that it probably was an accident. I think she wanted to sedate the girl so she could go out and party and OD'd her on chloroform.

Well....to play devil's advocate here, I think they probably knew in their hearts Cailey (sp?) was dead, but psychologically, if Casey was saying she wasn't, then it's hard to give up on that last little glimmer of hope.....no matter how minute.

I kinda feel bad for the granparents.

I live less than 50 miles from Orlando and there isnt a day that goes by that the grandmother wasnt on TV and all I am saying is she is covering up something:scared2:

I live less than 50 miles from Orlando and there isnt a day that goes by that the grandmother wasnt on TV and all I am saying is she is covering up something:scared2:

Covering up AND grandstanding....grandma and grandpa love the media coverage and attention to themselves waaaaaaaaay too much. Spent the last month in FL...have followed this case since the onset (was in FL the day the news broke last July). Not too sure about what involvement the brother has but something is fishy with him. I watched the memorial service on tv and, to me, it seemed very melodramatic...most families would want to grieve in private.

I believe that if my mother thought my car smelled like a dead body and my DD were missing....well, let's just say that they may find my DD's body, but mom's good enough that they'd never find MINE.

I think the grandma thinks something may be goofy...but I think she wants to believe her DD. Or, she figures the DD is all she has left of the GDD, so she's protecting her.

I just hate it when little kids get the shaft by selfish parents.