Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rancher being sued by illegal immigrants

Good grief. No wonder some of you peeps don't think that Fox is right wing and think that the mainstream media is liberal.

I live in Texas, dudes. I know how much some Americans like vigilante law enforcement. But we don't need to step back in time when the cowboys who had the biggest guns made the rules.

You gotta understand peeps. I have Cherokee Indian in my genes. My people had to put up with your people long before Mexicans became a problem. This dialogue is good if it helps resolve the border problems and it's good that this lawsuit brings some of it to our attention. But the rancher will never have to pay a dime and I feel pretty certain that the original judge who handed down the judgement in this case knows that. He's just keeping the Mexicans off his back.

One interesting aside is that you all have a problem with one of us believing some of the Mexicans' story but you have no problem believing all of the rancher's story. And I'm a bad person when I claim racism is involved?

Why racism because I don't believe the law breakers?? I don't care WHAT color they are, they are law breakers and come into this lawsuit with unclean hands. They have a REASON to say that he did these things, because they are trying to prove a case in court. They have a REASON to lie because they were trying to win $32 million.

I personally don't care if he drove a wooden stake up all their asses and left them hanging there, but I don't believe he harmed ANYbody. Threatened with the dog? Yeah, maybe -- assuming any of them understand English. :blushing: But even then, I don't care. There were 16 of them and one of him. I would threaten to unleash my dog too if anybody moved.

In the deep south such as this, where he has thousands of acres of land to protect, what he did IS the right thing. You make a citizen's arrest and wait for the border patrol to come take them away. He's not in the city or the 'burbs.

You gotta understand peeps. I have Cherokee Indian in my genes. And I'm a bad person when I claim racism is involved?

Me too, homie!

Also, this is a case of people trespassing onto private property and the owner of said property defending it. One doesn't even need to inject race into this one. I daresay if a rowdy group of whites, blacks, asians, indians, irishmen, whatever were trespassing chronically and destroying his stuff, he would have reacted the same way.

It boils down to "Yes I trespassed...but then he was mean to me". Well, guess what....if you hadn't been on private property, then he wouldn't have been.

It boils down to "Yes I trespassed...but then he was mean to me". Well, guess what....if you hadn't been on private property, then he wouldn't have been.

One would think, but not in today's bizarro world. Ever see the list of strange lawsuits where idiots WON? I remember a guy who broke into somebody's house via their garage and got stuck (don't know how). Well, what he didn't know was that the people left on vacation and he was "forced" to eat dry dog food and drink warm Pepsi or some such bull. He freakin' SUED them and WON.

It's sheer insanity these days.

Isn't it funny how you never hear or see headlines saying "illegal immigrant sodmizes 10 year old girl" or "illegal immigrant jailed for having sex with dog". No that's us good ole americans. Point of fact, they really don't cause too many problems, they are busy doing crap jobs and avoiding la migra.

This will be my 1 and only post on this thread.

Dan, Why don't you look up about N. Alabama, Huntsville and surrounding areas. Mexican kills officer, (I knew the officer). Mexican rapes and kill a 9 yr old and gets out on bail and (surprise) has disappeared, and it goes on. I have worked with bunches of mexicans. I would prefer them to be legal immigrants. My hispanic friends know this and understand my feelings. Several are trying to become legal.

As far as the rancher goes I give him cudos! It is his property and he has a right to protect it. I don't think he should have to pay anything. He should sue the Mexican gov. for the Water pump and the security devises and the loss of his cattle etc... If they want to get down and dirty so should he.

I don't care whom it is Mexican, Asian, whatever,they need to be here legaly.

This will be my 1 and only post on this thread.

Dan, Why don't you look up about N. Alabama, Huntsville and surrounding areas. Mexican kills officer, (I knew the officer). Mexican rapes and kill a 9 yr old and gets out on bail and (surprise) has disappeared, and it goes on.

Your one and only post is ridiculous, Are you saying those stories are about illegals or Mexicans? Of course you can find a couple of random stories. I can find you 6 million stories where it was a legal american that did it. What's your point?

Edited by El Diablo

I'm late to this but here's something for you to think about.

Illegal aliens linked to gang-rape wave

Schurman-Kauflin, who runs the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta, participated in a 12-month, in-depth study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes and murders from January 1999 through April 2006. The study found approximately 240,000 illegal-immigrant sex offenders reside in the United States – while 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders come across U.S. borders illegally every day.

And, I wish I could find the story now but I don't remember names.. a man last year who had been REPEATEDLY arrested for sex crimes against minors, and somehow kept getting out--and never deported. Last year on his last release he raped and killed a little girl.

So the whole theory about 'you don't ever hear about them raping or murdering'.. false. You just haven't been listening.

12-Year-Old Girl Raped By HIV Positive Illegal Alien : Diggers Realm

A 12-year-old girl in Alabama was raped by a 32-year-old illegal alien, Julio Cesar Cruz Martinez, who later confessed to police that he knows he is HIV positive.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Triple murder prompts law against illegal immigrants

ALTOONA -- Miguel Padilla, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, visited Altoona one night and murdered three people after being denied admission to a social club.

He had been in the United States for 17 years and had accumulated an arrest record before he shot his victims. Even so, the U.S. government neglected to deport him, a lapse that led hometown Congressman Bill Shuster to question the competence of the federal bureaucracy responsible for policing immigration.

Isn't it funny how you never hear or see headlines saying "illegal immigrant sodmizes 10 year old girl" or "illegal immigrant jailed for having sex with dog". No that's us good ole americans. Point of fact, they really don't cause too many problems, they are busy doing crap jobs and avoiding la migra.

You mean like this one?

Escapee from courthouse still on loose

Or this one:

Illegal alien rapes puppy

The hell they don't cause problems! We live with it daily in AZ. Our state is about bankrupt over this issue. The social services, medical care that is never paid, schools, jails, prisons, it's an absolute horror.

One in four school children in AZ are either illegals or anchor babies. 1 in 10 employees is an illegal in AZ.

Don't tell me they don't cause many problems.

So the whole theory about 'you don't ever hear about them raping or murdering'.. false. You just haven't been listening.

Well yes... and no. I have found that the media is VERY "shy" about mentioning when illegals are involved in anything. It seems to go hand-in-hand with the left's (and now the right's) intent to integrate all these illegals. Can't have people knowing the TRUE cost to us else we might say NO WAY, JOSE. Oh wait, we've DONE that already. But the government chooses to try to force the issue on us anyway.

May be it's regional, they don't try to sugar coat the immigration problem around here--and it's not as big a problem here as it is in other places (I lived in New Mexico for a couple of years before moving back to Alabama).

Although, I get a lot of my news from a national site and they talk about it too, so it can't be completely regional.

Well yes... and no. I have found that the media is VERY "shy" about mentioning when illegals are involved in anything. It seems to go hand-in-hand with the left's (and now the right's) intent to integrate all these illegals. Can't have people knowing the TRUE cost to us else we might say NO WAY, JOSE. Oh wait, we've DONE that already. But the government chooses to try to force the issue on us anyway.

Nawww, Beth... now com'on, anything bad is the left's fault and anything good is the right's credit. That mantra grows old and annoying after the gazillionth time you have repeated it. AZ has the problem we do mainly due to your buddy McDummy. 50% of ALL illegals cross through AZ, the other 50% of illegals cross through all other border states combined. Wouldn't AZ be a great state to start working? By zog McDummy did go to work, FOR illegals.

When it comes to illegals you can thank the righty right wing nutjobs for that one.

I agree Wasa.

I wonder if our government really thinks it would cause a collapse of our system if they began to enforce immigration laws when it comes to Mexicans. Because they do enforce the law when it comes to many other countries. It's the U.S./Mexico border where they carry a soft stick.

And big business is behind keeping the illegal Mexican labor force available to them. I sure wouldn't call those folks liberals.

BETHFROMVA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Could you add electric fences to the border also?

Nawww, Beth... now com'on, anything bad is the left's fault and anything good is the right's credit. That mantra grows old and annoying after the gazillionth time you have repeated it. AZ has the problem we do mainly due to your buddy McDummy. 50% of ALL illegals cross through AZ, the other 50% of illegals cross through all other border states combined. Wouldn't AZ be a great state to start working? By zog McDummy did go to work, FOR illegals.

When it comes to illegals you can thank the righty right wing nutjobs for that one.

I don't know what mantra I have repeated a gazillion times, but whatever...

If you look, I included the right. I believe it USED to be a leftist issue, but now the righties have jumped on the same bandwagon. Everybody wants a piece of that voter-block pie, so all bets are off.

And I also said if only because of McDummy's stance on illegals, I never really considered him a conservative. He only SEEMS somewhat conservative because it appears the left has moved SO far left that it makes run-of-the-mill democrats look like republicans.

BETHFROMVA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Could you add electric fences to the border also?

Actually I had a better idea. It will require minimal border guards as well.

Set two fences, about five feet apart, the whole run of the border. Top it with razor wire and electrify it to kill, not stun. Inside the two fences, put in man-eating tigers and lions. If they get past that, have high-powered machine guns that are triggered by laser "tripwires" on the US side of the fence. See, I could get the job done. :tt2: