Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't wait!!!!

So my fellow Bandster Bunnies, it seems like April is so far away but really, it's right around the corner! Holy crap!

Is it possible that in about two months or so I'm going to have had surgery and start moving toward my healthy body. :confused:

Spring is a time of new beginnings and rebirth, and I can't wait to get there. I can't wait for rollercoasters and no more Lane Bryant and hiking in the mountains and going to the beach for FUN!

Congrats on the new you! The time will be here before you know it. I wish you the best this year its exciting and enjoy.

So my fellow Bandster Bunnies, it seems like April is so far away but really, it's right around the corner! Holy crap!

Is it possible that in about two months or so I'm going to have had surgery and start moving toward my healthy body. :confused:

Spring is a time of new beginnings and rebirth, and I can't wait to get there. I can't wait for rollercoasters and no more Lane Bryant and hiking in the mountains and going to the beach for FUN!

YAY!!! I am so glad you posted this my friend...I am so excited to go through this journey as well! I couldn't ask for a better support system!

I got a phone call today saying I have been approved by my insurance company for a $4500 grant towards my self pay! So happy! It means that after my psych test today, and my dietitian and doc visit last week they have obviously put me forward to the insurance company for the all go 2nd April!!

SO freaking excited!!

YAYYY! That's awesome! You're just a few days more than a month away!! :)

Hey there everyone. congrats to everyone that will be getting the band in April! I am scheduled to get mine on april 13th and cant wait to start getting back to healthy.

Seems like April is far away but when we really think about it, its just around the corner.

I can't wait! :wink:

Craig

Hi everyone! I'm being banded 4/14 but was told that if there was a cancellation it could be earlier. I'm just going with 4/14 for now though! YAY! I can't wait til April. :wink:

Congrats to everyone going in everyone going in April.

I just heard today that my operation was postponed until the 14th. Little disappointing but otherwise I am still so excited =)

We are well on our way.

Craig

:cursing: I'm excited too! I was suppose to have been banded on March 25th, but doc is going out of town so they've postponed me till April 8th! I was upset at first, but I went for my consultation today and had a great visit with the surgeon. I've lost 18 pds so far!!!! And then went to the hospital to do my preadmission and prelab testing.... that went great too. So it was a good day and I'll have my lapband in just over a month! Again, I'm excited!!!! :)