Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh Ins - 6th Feb 2008

Hi all,

Last week: 73.5kgs (161.7lbs)

This week: 72.8kgs (160.2lbs)

Loss of 0.7kgs (1.5lbs)

I am going to see my Dr today, but am still not sure if I will ask for a fill. I'm only 2.8kgs from goal now, with plastic surgery expected to take 4-5kgs of skin off (taking me lower than the goal weight my Dr set).

I've actually reduced my exercise routine from 4 times a week to 3 times a week to try to stabilise in weight, so am not sure a fill is what I need right now.

Either way, will speak to my Dr and see what he says.

Hope everyone had a good week!

Continuing the downward travel - although still pushing my calorie deficits a bit too much. Valentine challenge is now easily achievable.

Last Week: 192

This Week: 188

Down: 4 pounds

Have a good week everyone!

Brad

Good Morning Everyone! Thank god for my second fill and some sort of restriction! yay!

Last week: 209.0

This week: 204.8

Down 4.2lbs this week!!! Hopefully next week I can maintain that.

Last Friday: 231

This morning: 228.5

Down 2.5 #s

It been a good week for weight loss.

Last weigh-in: 245.8 (1/15/09)

Today: 244

Loss: 1.8

Well, I got back from my trip and, as expected, had put on a few pounds, but not as many as I feared. I did liquids for two days earlier this week and it all came off, plus a couple more. Then TOM hit. But I still managed to hit the 60 pound mark by my birthday and 6 month bandiversary!

Looks like so far, everyone's had a good week!

Liquidbluegal, so glad you got your fill and you're back on track!

I got a small fill yesterday (0.25cc) because my Dr decided, from what I was saying, that I needed a small adjustment to ensure I'm well restricted. He also congratulated me on getting to goal (even though I'm still 5 pounds off from it!).

Hey one pound this week. I don't know if I will make my Valentine's Day goal. But I am happy to be still losing. Going for my 4th fill on the 11th of Feb. So I may be at goal....for the 14th.

I am more than half way to my goal weight so I am happy.

Glad everyone is doing so well.

This week: 197, need two more to hit Valentine goal! Hope I can get there, I had a .5 fill this week.

Forgot to post yesterday, but I was 227 which is the same as last week. I'm kinda bummed cause I was down to 225 a couple days earlier but it somehow eeked back in there.

Down a pound this week (which is miraculous as I am PMS'ing and indulged in a giant Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookie. It was still warm and I don't regret eating it ONE BIT.)

One of the amazing things is that I can choose to have a giant, delicious, indulgent cookie like that -- as opposed to before where I would just sccarf one down daily and not even enjoy it. It's been MONTHS since I've had a treat like that.

Anyway: 62 lbs lost, 41 left to go!

Down a pound this week (which is miraculous as I am PMS'ing and indulged in a giant Jacques Torres chocolate chip cookie. It was still warm and I don't regret eating it ONE BIT.)

One of the amazing things is that I can choose to have a giant, delicious, indulgent cookie like that -- as opposed to before where I would just sccarf one down daily and not even enjoy it. It's been MONTHS since I've had a treat like that.

Anyway: 62 lbs lost, 41 left to go!

Isn't that just the greatest?! I'm finding the same thing. I am enjoying my "treats" more instead of having had them all the time and not even tasting them anymore! Used to be a daily Starbucks thing for me. After awhile I'd just order the same thing and not even really taste it. Now I have one maybe once a month, if that and it takes me awhile to order (choose!) and I thoroughly enjoy every last drink now! And it's not even something I want all the time now. Just once in awhile. Anyway, so exciting!

Last week: 188.1

This week: 187.4

Total loss: -.7

I'm excited, I've only got another 1 1/2lbs til I hit 50 gone and another 3 after that to be halfway to goal. Five years ago I was able to get down to 185 on WW but I couldn't keep it going and got stuck, then started gaining again. So I'll be really excited to get below 185.

Pretty sure I'm NOT going to hit my v-day goal of 181.2. It was pretty ambitious for a slow loser but I'm pleased with what I've done so far!

Have a fantastic week everyone!!