Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February: 1 mth till 2yr Bandiversary

Good Morning To All. Just chekcing in. Jeni and Juli, both of you are my role model at this stage of my weight loss. At the moment I'm not having much of loose/hanging skin issues. A little sagging, not much. But, then again I haven't lost all the weight I want. I still have another 30 to 50 pounds to go.

With all the exercise I'm doing, my muscles have firmmed much. Although I don't think that'll keep my skin from sagging more. I have noticed that my weight is not evenly distributed on my body. My right side is a bit smaller than the left. On the right side my hip may be 1/4" lower, the fat behind my knee is smaller, my calf is smaller also. And the fat (I call it a lip) over my elbow hangs. I have no idea what exercise I can do to keep it from hanging more as I lose weight.

Well, enough for me. I look forward to reading each of your progress at this time. Again, you two have inspired me so much on this journey. Can you put the thread you are following so that I may read also. Thanks.

Hi All, not doing so well. I've lost all sort of control. My junk food addiction is out of control. Yesterday, I went out and bought almost $20 in junk food. Eaten more carbs and dairy foods in the last few week than before. I was trying to incorporate carbs and healthy Desserts into my diet. I need to start over again and do better. Denying myself sweets and carbs then going out of control is not good.

So set on reaching my goal weight by March, 2009 is tearing at me. After all, Desserts can be a healthy part of your eating lifestyle. I know this'll set me back a few pounds, but I'll just have to handle it. Even though I'm losing, I'm yo-yoing between gaining and losing the weight. Now I'm 13lbs heavier. Which means no weight lose for this month.

I also, need to get another fill. I've increased my portion size by one - two onces to offset my not eating meat and fish so much.

Well, so much for me. Just venting and trying to deal.

What's new with you?

Hang in there Gwen. I think we all do this and is natural part of life. You will do much better this week. We will be think of you.

im stuggling as well.. but i decided not to look at the scale for a while and just worry about getting exercise in and eating healthy the next 2 1/2 wks before my surgery.. want to be as strong as possible so recovery time isnt too bad..

I have been focusing on this the past two weeks and am very proud to say i am able to do 30min on the eliptical without any problems....and i still go do other excercising afterwards...;)

I went to see my band surgeon on thurseday and he asked me if i would like to give a testimonial for a brochure he is creating for his practice because of how successful i have been.. and i said yes of course!!!:(

As surgery date approaches i find myself getting more and more nervous.. but still completely excited it is the weirdest emotion to explain.. and im having surgery 3 days before my 2yr bandiversary!!

Jeni,

If you are like me I'm half way between terror of not waking up and knowing it's going to hurt like a *&%ER.

KWIM?

You'll be fine. Write about your feelings if you don't already. It will help

Ok i finally created a plastic surgery thread for my journey

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f12/jeni-altering-her-body-shedding-extra-material-88539/#post1156404

take a look!!:w00t:

Jeni,

If you are like me I'm half way between terror of not waking up and knowing it's going to hurt like a *&%ER.

KWIM?

You'll be fine. Write about your feelings if you don't already. It will help

oh trust me i know exactly how you feel... imagine the feeling i got in the pit in my stomach when i realized that its only 15 days away!!

<SPAN id="BLIXY COUNTDOWN CODE BEGIN" style=“visibility: hidden"></span> <embed src="http://www.blixy.com/countdown/BlixyCountdown13.swf" flashVars="MovieOvers=3&TitleOvers=3&BGOvers=3&TextExpiration=Plastic%20Surgery&TextTitle=Plastic%20Surgery%20%23%201&GlowColor=null&NumsColor=16777011&TextColor=16776960&BGColor=51&Second=0&Minute=0&Hour=0&Day=12&Month=3&Year=2009&" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="index_admin" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><a href="http://www.blixy.com">Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!</a><br> <SPAN id="BLIXY COUNTDOWN CODE END" style=“visibility: hidden"></span>

Hi All, glad to read your threads Juli and Jeni. It's good to be able to follow the two of you through this time. Being there with you probably will help me in the future should I choose to have surgery.

Keep us informed.

so im going for my pre-op appt tomorrow afternoon... wish me luck...

2wks from today ill be a nervous wreck only hours away from surgery!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f90/marchies-2yr-bandiversary-month-88794/#post1159471

Heres our new thread for March... Hopefully will be more active this month.... It seems as if all of us are so busy with life and it is hard to catch up let all make a little more effort:tt2: