Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Like I said I did so because you seem to feel akin to this woman, altho for the life of me I still fail to see the connection.

Both are delusional and not able to deal with reality. There, I said it.

And it's worth whatever spankin' Mindy is required to give me. :blush:

Amen, and I say again, Amen!

OK you knew it was coming !! Come on ya'll . Please if you have something to say to a specific person take it off the board.

This thread is getting off topic and ugly again .

Follow the rules please !!!

Mindy

OK you knew it was coming !! Come on ya'll . Please if you have something to say to a specific person take it off the board.

This thread is getting off topic and ugly again .

Follow the rules please !!!

Mindy

:blush::scared2:

I know, I's bad. But I was also right. :thumbup:

You knows I wubs ya!

Here's that story on octomom's doctor. Don't recall if I originally saw it here or on another site, so if it's a repeat, I apologize:

Octo-Mom's Fertility Doctor Implants at Least 7 Embryos in 49-Year-Old Woman

That doc better get his liscence pulled before he kills someone !

People say " oh its on the women too" BUT ya gotta think here are women ( Not octodummy )that are Desperate to have kids .

This doc says "HEY Lets put in 100 embroys you WILL FOR SURE get a baby then . what the hell do you think these people are gong to say ? Not to mention the doc is the doc .

The think he know's what he's doing . I dont blame the other "normal" women I blame the doc.

Mindy

That doc better get his liscence pulled before he kills someone !

People say " oh its on the women too" BUT ya gotta think here are women ( Not octodummy )that are Desperate to have kids .

This doc says "HEY Lets put in 100 embroys you WILL FOR SURE get a baby then . what the hell do you think these people are gong to say ? Not to mention the doc is the doc .

The think he know's what he's doing . I dont blame the other "normal" women I blame the doc.

Mindy

I am SO with you on that one, Mindy. Octodummy is her own trainwreck, but he seems to prey on those who NEED to have children.

OK...what the hell kind of screening process does this "baby factory" clinic have? It seems to me that I jumped through many more hoops to get my lap band than this woman did to be implanted.

OMG, this is so true! Many of us had to complete so many requirements before we qualified for the Band.:blush: Yet, octo-mom did what to qualify, just paid cash and the rest is history.

Mindsy, I thought seriously about taking my questions to Patty to a PM, but it was not an attack, it was legitimate questions regarding why she believes someone that the majority of us have trouble believing. She brought up points I wanted to discuss that were pertinent to this thread. We went back and forth, but did no name calling!!!

I try not to get into the debate side of things too much with my being a moderator---but thought these were legitimate questions and discussions.

If not, I apologize to everyone here, Patty in particular.

Kat

Please note.....I changed your name!!! LOL Mindy to Mindsy!!!!

Sometimes I have dyslexia of my fingers....wonder if I could get $$$ for that affliction????

Kat

Mindsy, I thought seriously about taking my questions to Patty to a PM, but it was not an attack, it was legitimate questions regarding why she believes someone that the majority of us have trouble believing. She brought up points I wanted to discuss that were pertinent to this thread. We went back and forth, but did no name calling!!!

I try not to get into the debate side of things too much with my being a moderator---but thought these were legitimate questions and discussions.

Kat

No, Kat, it wasn't you -- it was me. I willingly and gladly take full responsibility. You're probably the most level-headed poster on these boards.

Kat

Hey, Kat no apolgy needed. Your post was of value to this thread discussion and I for one am glad to read what you have to say. Nothing that you wrote was demeaning to PG and only put into place a great debate about this National Topic.

Kat rocks!

Georgia 'Octomom bill' would limit embryo implants - CNN.com

A Georgia state senator introduced legislation to limit the number of embryos that can be implanted in a woman's uterus during in-vitro fertilization procedures.

Sen. Ralph Hudgens, a Republican from near Athens, Georgia, said his legislation was inspired by Nadya Suleman, the woman who said she gave birth to octuplets after being fertilized with six embryos -- an unusually high number.

"She is not married," said Hudgens. "She is unemployed, she is on government assistance and now she is going to put those 14 children on the back of the taxpayers in the state of California."

Suleman, 33, had six children before the procedure.

Hudgens' plan, which was co-sponsored by several other senators, would limit the number of embryos a doctor could implant to two for women under 40 years old and three for women 40 or older.