Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

I perosonally think she wanted to "out" do Angelina Jolie

Her parents said she did not have a band child hood.

I think its something she heard at school .

She's full of lips and a$$'s ! OH sorry that's what they put on her face !

Mindy

I really think all the B.S. about having children to fulfill something that was lacking in her childhood is just a line she thought up to try to justify what she's done. And even if it were true in some way, (who ever claims to have a perfect childhood?) she's being very hurtful to her parents in stating something like that publically.

Her real motives are to get lots of personal attention and making money off her babies. The more outrageous she is, the bigger the opportunity to have her face on People magazine and have wealthy folks come to her rescue financially. I can't imagine that anyone is surprised that she would turn down the care and feeding of those infants if it meant she had to promise not to use them in her Quest for attention and wealth.

I think the nail has been hit squarely on the head.

Octomom’s original 6 already jealous of new 8

Nadya Suleman is getting ready to move into a new house, and bring her babies home, albeit to a brood of jealous siblings.

“The house is on a cul-de-sac. It’s safe. It’s about 2,800 square feet, four bedrooms. I don’t want anyone to know where we are. I have trust issues. I know there are a lot of emotionally disturbed people,” Suleman said in the first of a series of exclusive blog posts for Radaronline.com.

The video portion of the blog, live as of 9 a.m. ET on March 3, shows Suleman struggling to speak as one of her older six kids bites her, pulls her hair and slaps her in the face. Suleman said her older children are already jealous of the octuplets. When a friend showed the kids a picture of their new siblings, “they hit the picture,” Suleman said.

Other news revealed in the blog: Suleman wants to go off food stamps. “My goal is not to be a burden on any taxpayer,” she said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29470728/

see. Her goal is not to be a burden on you. (the taxpayer) She has a home now where she can raise her children. It was wise of her not to say where it is located. People think she's nuts, and there are all kinds of people who have threatened her life. (Who's the nut?)

see. Her goal is not to be a burden on you. (the taxpayer) She has a home now where she can raise her children. It was wise of her not to say where it is located. People think she's nuts, and there are all kinds of people who have threatened her life. (Who's the nut?)

Please, She's saying what she know's the public wants to hear in order to get more help. MAYBE she finally smartened up ?

And as far as people not knowing where where she is going to live . That will last about a minute the way the paparazzi is .

Now i dont agree with that, the kids deserve to be safe.

Mindy

Lawd ha mercy....

That she turned down an offer of a home for her children and help to keep them healthy and safe just shows how ignorant and selfish she really is. Because she would have to agree to keep them out of the public limelight, and therefore SHE would be off everyone's radar?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :) :thumbup: :frown:

She really needs to wake up - SHE is not the "star" she thinks she is (or could be) the babies are all that we, the general public, are concerned about. Her JOB - if she were mentally stable enough to accept and do it - for the next 18 years would be to RAISE those children, keep them safe and healthy, and to love them unconditionally.

That she has turned DOWN help makes me absolutely freaking sick - and in my eyes, that makes her an unfit human being. She is not a mother - a true mother would not put her beloved children through this just to make money or raise her own social standing.

I hope she loses custody of ALL of her children - they deserve better than that walking meat sack for a parent. She will raise a group of therapy-needing, public-assistance-taking, bitter and resentful human beings who will then go on advice shows and cry about how they were neglected emotionally by a mother who thought of nothing but her own fame and potential fortune and who thrust them into the public limelight by irresponsibly adding 8 additional siblings to their familial group.

This is not a family - it is an american tragedy...

Edited by EbonyRose

It's even more sad that she turned it down because the 15 minutes of fame won't last long. When the next big story comes along, she's going to be chopped liver.. with no new offers.. and no limelight. So then she's going to be left leeching off tax payers, and wishing she had taken the offer.

I really think all the B.S. about having children to fulfill something that was lacking in her childhood is just a line she thought up to try to justify what she's done. And even if it were true in some way, (who ever claims to have a perfect childhood?) she's being very hurtful to her parents in stating something like that publically.

Her real motives are to get lots of personal attention and making money off her babies. The more outrageous she is, the bigger the opportunity to have her face on People magazine and have wealthy folks come to her rescue financially. I can't imagine that anyone is surprised that she would turn down the care and feeding of those infants if it meant she had to promise not to use them in her Quest for attention and wealth.

Awesome post, I completely agree!

That she has turned DOWN help makes me absolutely freaking sick - and in my eyes, that makes her an unfit human being. She is not a mother - a true mother would not put her beloved children through this just to make money or raise her own social standing.

I hope she loses custody of ALL of her children - they deserve better than that walking meat sack for a parent. She will raise a group of therapy-needing, public-assistance-taking, bitter and resentful human beings who will then go on advice shows and cry about how they were neglected emotionally by a mother who thought nothing of her own fame and potential fortune and who thrust them into the public limelight by irresponsibly adding 8 additional siblings to their familial group.

If anyone thinks this woman is interested in anything more than this, then they are ten times more delusional than Nadya herself.

Patty, don't you remember her going on national TV claiming not to be receiving public assitance? Now she talks about wanting to be off of it, and not be a burden. She was lying then, which is obvious now---that it was brought to light, by someone other than her. Why do we believe her now?

She was offered a safe home and helpful environment for her and her children, and refused it. Solely on the basis, that they did not want her exploiting the children. What would you say her priority is?

Did you watch the video----of her child smacking her? What is going to happen when the same out of control child smacks a newborn? They are not going to smile serenely.

She has no control over the children she has now. She has no time for the children she has now.

I said back in the first few pages, she was receiveing disability on a speech delayed child. I said then, I have a grandson who is speech delayed----his help? His family TALKING to him.....not talking to a camera while literally fighting off children. Not taking money from the government, and paying a speech therapist to do what a Mom could do most of the time. If she has no time to spend talking and working with the speech delayed child now, what is going to happen when you add the new 8 babies....and are on guard 24/7 because they are not safe around the older 6 kids!

My DIL is pregnant, due in August, and is also the parent of my 3 year old (today is his birthday) grandson that is speech delayed. He is also VERY wild. She is home with him all the time, and is concerned with how he will react to the new baby. I think she is rightly concerned. I cannot imagine that multiplied the way this woman is facing it. She alone will not be able to do this. So these kids are not going to know who is in charge. There is going to be a group from this church in on Tue. & Thur. and from somewhere else on Sat. & Mon.....you get the idea. None of these kids will develop attachments, they will not have any continuity in their lives.

Yes the deed is done. Us bashing her is not getting anything accomplished. So what? It eases the anger we feel at the helplessness we have in helping the innocent kids. It eases the anger we have at a VERY selfish and immature woman, who obviously cares more for herself, her looks, and her future fame, that she does for all the kids she has brought into life.

I know you support her because she brought them into life as opposed to destroying the embryos, or aborting---and that is fine by me, you have your right to support her in those actions.

Many, many families, want a baby...A baby--not a litter, who those embryos could have been donated to. I have a friend that her niece had to have a massive surgery, including removal of her ovaries, when she was a child due to a ruptured appendix that caused massive infection----she has 2 kids----both through donated eggs. This woman had other options, that she chose not to use. She knew then she did not need more children, with 3 on disability, she surely already had her hands full. She was already on assisstance, and living with the help of a family home....another pregnancy was ludicrous! It was in itself sinful to my way of thinking....and apparantly many others feel the same.

I hope that someone, be it you or someone else, DOES help her. I hope there are enough someones to keep those babies safe. I can picture an out of control 3 year old bashing a baby in the head with a metal car toy---who do you get mad at, hold responsible? The 3 year old who was never taught better? Or the parent that never taught the child when they were 1 or 2? I know who I am going to blame. But will that do the injured infant any good, or the 3 year old who grows up to learn they are responsible for having maimed their sibling?

This goes beyond what is right or wrong in your religious belief, this is an unsafe environment for 14 kids, regardless who is there to help this week. Do you really think the church women are still going to be going in 2-4 days a week in 15 years? She is still going to be needing help then.....especially when we do not know she will not have more.

And yes he has a home with 4 bedrooms. I am sure she will take one for herself. That leaves 14 kids to divide up among 3 bedrooms. They are young, I see no issue with it now. Give it a few years----the home is not going to be big enough. The one she has now is filthy! Will she do better when she has that many more kids to deal with?

Laundry alone will be a full time job. Cooking and feeding that many young children, another full time job. Where is school and a job going to work for this woman.

She cannot even tell her own children apart----how can she learn them? There simply is not enough time in each day.

These are the issues I would like to see addressed. Not glossed over like she tends to do.

Kat-you touched on every thing that I have thought but could not put into words. Thank you for your well thought out response.

She has no control over the children she has now. She has no time for the children she has now.

<snip>

If she has no time to spend talking and working with the speech delayed child now, what is going to happen when you add the new 8 babies....

There's no excuse for her to be such a sorry POS where her kids are concerned since she hasn't freakin worked since 1999! :)

She shows constantly what a lousy mother she is. She is an incubator, plain and simple. Beyond that, she doesn't have the common sense of a swamp rat.

Kat...I think you spoke for many and put out there what most people think of this "so-called" mom.

Really don't want to bring God into this...but here goes. God did not "create" those babies. Pschyo Mom and her unethical doc did.

Kat...I think you spoke for many and put out there what most people think of this "so-called" mom.

Really don't want to bring God into this...but here goes. God did not "create" those babies. Pschyo Mom and her unethical doc did.

BINGO!!! This is more akin to the manmade Frankenstein monster. Not the babies, the situation. You make happen what never should have in the first place and THIS is what happens.

i'm awaiting gloria a to come out & speak on behalf of the nurse group that was offering "free" care/rm-board/etc...

didn't she contact CPS? i thought i read that here but have no energy to sift through these pages.

i also wonder what is going on w/that dr & fertility clinic...at the very least it should have been shut down & dear dr lisc. suspended.

BINGO!!! This is more akin to the manmade Frankenstein monster. Not the babies, the situation. You make happen what never should have in the first place and THIS is what happens.

Also akin to the puppy cloning...article was in last week's People magazine. Sooooooooo many animals in shelters to be adopted....Soooooooooooooo many pshyco mom babies to be adopted!