Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

I figure he is too, but considering how much conflict that has surrounded this, why put yourself through the same thing? She hasn't cashed in with the big payout, so what makes him think he will?

Yea, but she's saying he's not the daddy, that he is unable to have kids.

Maybe his sperm donation was filled with blanks.

His wife is really ticked off. I guess she never new and he never told her before they were married. That would tick me off too!

I figure he is too, but considering how much conflict that has surrounded this, why put yourself through the same thing? She hasn't cashed in with the big payout, so what makes him think he will?

Well according to GMA article I posted, she has a donation from some California Angel something ot other. They are giving her a place to stay and will provide 12 care-givers to help raise the kids. They estimate it will cost $135K a month.

Maybe his sperm donation was filled with blanks.

His wife is really ticked off. I guess she never new and he never told her before they were married. That would tick me off too!

he's married?

i haven't followed up on her lately - cause she really makes me want to throw up in my mouth...

what a hot mess all around.....they might just be a perfect match.

Well according to GMA article I posted, she has a donation from some California Angel something ot other. They are giving her a place to stay and will provide 12 care-givers to help raise the kids. They estimate it will cost $135K a month.

That's where Gloria Allred came into the picture. She apparently negotiated that deal (or at least is claiming credit for it). Heh.....Allred still cracks me up.

That isn't money in her pocket. I mean the tv show money or book money that she hasn't gotten. That donation takes care of the children, but she doesn't have her "I'm set for life" money at this point.

he's married?

i haven't followed up on her lately - cause she really makes me want to throw up in my mouth...

what a hot mess all around.....they might just be a perfect match.

He is married now, but at the time hes was dating Octo-mom he was not married, but she was. That GMA interview/story states that California Court records show her divorce went through January 2008. Just last year. Very weird, since she has all those kids, while she was married. I am so confused now???:w00t:

I just don't think he is. He's looking for some cash.

I say, great. You wanna come forward? Wonderful. Now the State has a person to bring into court and sue for the support she is receiving from the taxpayers.

No way is that possible. Remember, PG did it with like $35,000 a YEAR and everything was fine. :w00t:

No way is that possible. Remember, PG did it with like $35,000 a YEAR and everything was fine. :w00t:

LOL!!! Too funny!

I swear, with this story, just when you think things can't get any weirder, they do!

And if she says he shoots blanks, well he doesn't now! He's got 2 kids with his wife!

I don't understand why he would come forward. I'd've waited til they unearthed me! Why jump in to the middle of this disaster!?!?!?!? I'd've definitely fessed up to the wifey tho, just in case!

And Gloria Allred hasn't been in the news lately so she's found a new cause to champion! She's trying to orchestrate all of this to "save the children and the CA taxpayers" and "allow Octomom to keep and raise her kids" but last I heard, Octomom isn't biting.

I think the last time Gloria was in the news was for the Peterson case with the mistress who discovered her lover killed his wife and unborn baby. She was the lawyer for the mistress.

She's a media hound. Simple as that.

And Gloria Allred hasn't been in the news lately so she's found a new cause to champion! She's trying to orchestrate all of this to "save the children and the CA taxpayers" and "allow Octomom to keep and raise her kids" but last I heard, Octomom isn't biting.

Exactly what I figured. Octomom is waiting for the big pay out. She doesn't care if her kids are taken care of. If she did, she wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. She obviously didn't expect the backlash from the public. She expected adoring fans, fawning over her and her brood. It isn't happening.

Some how some where she's gotten money or is going to get money . I saw her on the news last night getting into a black SUV with what looked like body guards . So someone is paying for this stuff ? Add in the shopping for the million dollar house.

Some $$ is coming in some where ?

Mindy

I caught the first few minutes of TMZ last night and showed here getting into an SUV at a gas station, and another woman recognized her and was screaming at her to get a life and get a job and quit sticking it to the taxpayers. :w00t: