Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Also, collecting disability payments is not welfare. If someone is disabled, and she would have to have a doctor prove it, whether herself or her children, then it is a legitimate income. And if she is getting disability, then she deserves to. As far as the student loans go, if she has taken out loans, then they she will have to repay them just like the rest of us. What business is that of anyones? Student loans are not just for tuition, they can be used for living expenses a well.

As a person with students loans, the loan documents and all the paper work I signed state that the loans are for the student who is going to school. The loans are not to support the students family. It is fraud to use student loans innapropriatley.

And octo-mom is not a nurse. Where the hell are you getting your information? Do you just make up this stuff as you go?

I believe who have a bad connection too God, because you aren't receiving accurate information.

Oh please, living with your parents at reduced rates with 1 or two children does not justify spending money on PS. Children come first, not a parent's own selfish lustful needs.

I have a daughter who has 1 child and lives with me at a reduced rate and if she had enough money to afford PS, I wouldn't care if she had it done. It's her money.

As a person with students loans, the loan documents and all the paper work I signed state that the loans are for the student who is going to school. The loans are not to support the students family. It is fraud to use student loans innapropriatley.

And octo-mom is not a nurse. Where the hell are you getting your information? Do you just make up this stuff as you go?

I believe who have a bad connection too God, because you aren't receiving accurate information.

How rude. Because you know I have a love for God you feel that you can throw a mean dig at me. How childish.

She was a student who was going to school, and if the money was used to pay for her rent (reduced or not) or anything else, that's her business. She had food stamps for the kids, so her student loans weren't being used to feed her family.

Didn't you read the past posts? I heard thru someone here that she was a nurse, but we were mistaken. Wow! you never got your info wrong?

Also, collecting disability payments is not welfare. If someone is disabled, and she would have to have a doctor prove it, whether herself or her children, then it is a legitimate income. And if she is getting disability, then she deserves to. As far as the student loans go, if she has taken out loans, then they she will have to repay them just like the rest of us. What business is that of anyones? Student loans are not just for tuition, they can be used for living expenses a well.

Disability for a child with a speech impedement? For real??? That is NOT a disability. THAT is a child who needs a parent to BE THERE and work with them to learn how to talk.

As for her disability, she proved she could haul around about 100 pounds worth of babies on that "bad back" of hers. The easiest thing to fraudulently receive benefits for is the old "bad back" defense. Those pics of her standing up while carrying her litter are proof positive that she has frauded the system.

I have a daughter who has 1 child and lives with me at a reduced rate and if she had enough money to afford PS, I wouldn't care if she had it done. It's her money.

Ahhh, now I see the issue. You can relate to this silly woman.

Who cares what you would do with your child? We're talking about a woman here who, for all intents and purposes, is ruining her parents' lives the same way she ruined hers and abusing the taxpayers.

You support what she does, so apparently you are no different.

How rude. Because you know I have a love for God you feel that you can throw a mean dig at me. How childish.

I am not sure that you do have a love for God, because you have a tendency to make comments that go against what God stands for. Calling people rude for stating an opinion is not Godley of you.

I am not sure what you are inferring by childish either. All I know, based on your posts that you present half truths which totally goes against God and His principles.

Always stating something that does not even relate to the situation that is occuring with Octo-mom. Please stop comparing yourself to her, because your life experiences do not compare to having 8 new-born babies all at once.

Fruad is fruad. You cannot utilize student loan money to support a family. It was not meant for that.

I am not sure that you do have a love for God, because you have a tendency to make comments that go against what God stands for. Calling people rude for stating an opinion is not Godley of you.

I am not sure what you are inferring by childish either. All I know, based on your posts that you present half truths which totally goes against God and His principles.

I never make comments that go against against what God stands for. I called you rude , not because you gave your opinion, but because YOU WERE RUDE!!!!! You commented that I had a wrong connection to God, and that was RUDE to me. Period! AND what would you know about God and His principals?! Point out a half truth that I posted that had to do with God's principals. I dare you. Because I will stand strong on what I say about God.

Me me me me me me me me me me mememememe me me me me me me.

I know of one other woman on another board who ALSO thinks she is all religious, and EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD. she involves herself in turns into a me me me thread just like in this poster's case.

I have yet to find a thread PG is involved in that doesn't turn into it being all about her.

So now we know two things: She can't enter a thread without tossing out her skewed religious rules for others (not necessarily rules she follows herself cuz, hey, "God doesn't remember her sins"), and she is so self-centered that every single thread she is in becomes about her.

Patty, you really need to get over yourself.

Ahhh, now I see the issue. You can relate to this silly woman.

Who cares what you would do with your child? We're talking about a woman here who, for all intents and purposes, is ruining her parents' lives the same way she ruined hers and abusing the taxpayers.

You support what she does, so apparently you are no different.

You have me wrong, I do not support what she does. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt though. Something I don't feel you may be capable of. She was definitly not thinking things through when she chose to have children without a husband and without the means to support them. BTW, there isn't anyone here who can't relate to her or anyone else in the world in some way. Who has never taken a dime from ANY form of assistance? Who has never spent money on something they wanted instead of something they needed. Who has children without a father? Who has never lived with their parents after they turned 18 and should have been supporting themselves. Who has never put things on hold and/or had to depend on someone else to help them till they finish their education. Which one of you have never made a stupid choice or decision in life? Who has never accepted charity? Who has never done something that turned out to be far more complicating then you thought it would be? All I'm saying is... Who among you should cast the first stone at her? (I"m sure Beth will say she will be glad to do it)

I don't even see HOW she could support her and her kids on student loans. I get student loans, and trust me, they are barely enough for school.

Always stating something that does not even relate to the situation that is occuring with Octo-mom. Please stop comparing yourself to her, because your life experiences do not compare to having 8 new-born babies all at once.

Fruad is fruad. You cannot utilize student loan money to support a family. It was not meant for that.

I have never compared myself to her. I stated that I had a daughter who lives with me who has a child and pays a reduced rent to me, and if she saved enough money, I wouldn't care how she chose to spend it even if it was on PSurgery. How does that NOT relate to the topic here? This woman had a child or two and saved up some money and chose to have PS. SO WHAT??!! Did she think..."Oh no, 6 years from now, I might have 12 more kids then I do right now, and I should save this money I saved for my PS." No! Get off the plastic surgery thing. It's not even relevent.