Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

I see some damn kids picked at the rainbow and tore a hole in the base.. but I guess fish works too.

One thing I can say about other blogs is that they do have respect for other people's religion. If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, its okay, but don't use the Lord's name in vain. Its just plain wrong. There are other people who may come on this board for help, and read this and be offended.

Be not decieved God is not mocked, everything a man soweth that shall he also reap.

While I agree that can be offensive, I would suggest anyone looking for help not to come to Rants & Raves-- which are an off topic part of the forum.

I don't think it's appropriate to be offensive say in the Fills or Nutrition area of the forum, but these threads here are clearly labeled Off-Topic DEBATE AREA..

While I agree that can be offensive, I would suggest anyone looking for help not to come to Rants & Raves-- which are an off topic part of the forum.

I don't think it's appropriate to be offensive say in the Fills or Nutrition area of the forum, but these threads here are clearly labeled Off-Topic DEBATE AREA..

Respect, is all I am talking about. New or old then. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Aretha said it right, just a little respect. It has already been stated about respecting other people's beliefs or opinions. Send me a private email if you want to address me personally.

Edited by LLPlady3

Carrie, didn't you say you worked in the medical community too? I'd call that a twofer. :eek:

Yea, I guess I'm doomed......

Back on topic...

Just watched 'The Doctors' show and they (again) were discussing this mom. The plastic surgeon on the show had photos of her in the past (while on her 'disability payments' w/6 kids) and showing her now. He estimated she spent 20-30K on plastic surgery (lips, nose for sure and probably eyes/brows). Of course they debated how she could spend money on this with 6 kids (at that point) that she couldn't afford/losing home/living w/mom...all the usual points. He also said a lot of women come in to his office wanting to look like someone else (they showed the Angelina J. pic) and how he screens them for their reasoning/mental health about whether they want to just look better, or want to look like someone else.

*BTW- Tomorrow on The Doctors...5 things that you might not think about that can cause you to gain weight (being in love is one of them).

Edited by Band_Groupie

Back on topic, found this gem this morning. Ah, still hate myself for paying attention.. still get pissed off like these things surprise me.

Octomom Octuplets Nadya Suleman Losing Home Foreclosure Angela Suleman | dailystab.com

Octomom Nadya Suleman and her 14 kids are soon to be homeless.

Extra has obtained documents stating that Suleman’s mother, Angela Suleman, has fallen 10 months behind in payments for her 3-bedroom home in Whittier, California and owes the mortgage company $23,225!

In 2006, Angela borrowed $453,750 from IndyMac Bank agreeing to make monthly payments on her loan, but last May she stopped making the payments. In 2008, Angela filed for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, claiming she has between $500,000 and $1,000,000 in liabilities. The bankruptcy case was later dismissed.

Extra caught up with Suleman and asked her about the house where she responded:

“It’s not my home. I got to move. Yeah, I need a new house.”

Did you hear a psychologist has filled a report with CPS to have the kids , the babies taken away from her ?

Nadya Suleman Child Protective Services Complaint: Child Abuse Claim - Octomom - Zimbio

Didn't know this...It'll be interesting to see what CPS does with this complaint!

Did someone mention already Dr. Phil was going to have a show today explaining why she pisses us off and showing just how much money she is costing us?

I read somewhere that TLC has contacted her for a show. WTF? So now you get rewarded for stupidity and selfishness? I wish I had known this long ago. Instead I have worked my butt off to get what I have. I should have filed for disability and had 14 kids out of wedlock to do it the easy way like she did.:eek:

Back on topic...

Just watched 'The Doctors' show and they (again) were discussing this mom. The plastic surgeon on the show had photos of her in the past (while on her 'disability payments' w/6 kids) and showing her now. He estimated she spent 20-30K on plastic surgery (lips, nose for sure and probably eyes/brows). Of course they debated how she could spend money on this with 6 kids (at that point) that she couldn't afford/losing home/living w/mom...all the usual points. He also said a lot of women come in to his office wanting to look like someone else (they showed the Angelina J. pic) and how he screens them for their reasoning/mental health about whether they want to just look better, or want to look like someone else.

*BTW- Tomorrow on The Doctors...5 things that you might not think about that can cause you to gain weight (being in love is one of them).

How do you know that she didn't have this plastic surgery BEFORE she had kids? She was a nurse, so she made pretty good money when she was working. If she had the surgery before kids, then so what?

Back on topic, found this gem this morning. Ah, still hate myself for paying attention.. still get pissed off like these things surprise me.

Octomom Octuplets Nadya Suleman Losing Home Foreclosure Angela Suleman | dailystab.com

In this economy, there are alot of people who are losing their homes. They purchased homes they couldn't afford without putting anything down on it. (some even topped that by borrowing money from lenders on top of the mortgage loan to do home inprovements or anything else they desired) Her mom might have done that also. My suggestion to her is to sell her home and with any equity she might have in it, pay off her debt and downsize. Her daughter will be rich soon enough with her new show to come. She will be able to return her moms goodness towards her at that time. I am sure that there will be a HUGE audience to view her life on TV. I'm sure most of you will watch it. It's something everyone wants to hear about.

How do you know that she didn't have this plastic surgery BEFORE she had kids? She was a nurse, so she made pretty good money when she was working. If she had the surgery before kids, then so what?

Good question...Simple..The "Before" pic had her holding one of the original 6 on her lap, so it was a 'datable' pic.

But even if she had done it pre kids (which didn't happen), it would (again) make her a liar as she said (Ann Curry interview) she didn't spend anything on herself while she was a nurse. As she said...I saved and horded all my money to pay for several of my initial IVF's.

Apparently the TLC site was bombarded with emails/messages from angry viewers about them even 'shopping the possibility of a show' (I was ready to send them one as I love TLC, until I saw this...it ended as quickly as it began). Here's yesterday's update.

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 18 (UPI) -- The Learning Channel's president says Nadya Suleman, the California woman who recently gave birth to octuplets, won't be getting her own TLC show.

Suleman, who is single and unemployed, has been criticized for having eight babies through in vitro fertilization when she already has six young children at home and receives food stamps and other government aid.

"TLC is not pursuing any program at this time with Nadya Suleman," TLC's Eileen O'Neill told Us Weekly in a statement. "We wish the family well."

The network had initially said it was watching how the Suleman story unfolded to see if there was the potential for a television series. TLC is the home of "Jon and Kate Plus 8," a reality show about a family with sextuplets.

The Web site through which Suleman had been soliciting donations was also recently shut down because of alleged death threats, Usmagazine.com said.

Good question...Simple..The "Before" pic had her holding one of the original 6 on her lap, so it was a 'datable' pic.

But even if she had done it pre kids (which didn't happen), it would (again) make her a liar as she said (Ann Curry interview) she didn't spend anything on herself while she was a nurse. As she said...I saved and horded all my money to pay for several of my initial IVF's.

Even if she had 1 kid or 2 or 3 at the time that she had her plastic surgery, So what? If she had the money at the time and could afford to do it, then who are we to say she can't spend her money on whatever she wanted to? I'm sure that at the time she had her surgery, she wasn't thinking that she would one day have 8 or 9 or 10 more kids to support, so "I better bank this money I have."