Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

They're not really angry with me, It's God that they have an issue wth. This is why I don't let it bother me.

No, it's you. :blushing:

I believe in God, AND I adhere to what He says. The difference is that I don't bash people with it and act all high and mighty like you do. I let GOD sort it out, since I am not Him. Try again.

I guess you don't adhere to this part of God's word:

Rom 14:13Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this--not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.

LMAO, this is CLASSIC. Everytime someone is in a snit and gets pissed they tell others to get offline and take care of their families/jobs/or something. As it happens, I am personally rather efficient with my time and I have enough time to take care of myself, my two kids, three pets, household, and everything else I have going on. I amm offended that you think Iam 'wasting my time' where as you are so superior you are ONLY online because it is your JOB to do so. Whatever. This is what it comes down to, if pattygreen is going to post her radical shit online then she is going to have to accept that people are going to shove it right back at her. Put on your Big Girl Panties and deal with it. If you want sunshine and rainbows and ass-pats, go somewhere else. Suck it up or take your toys and go home.

I <heart> Ginger!!! :blushing:

Rant and rave on, some of you are good at it. Got work to do.

Everyone needs to keep in mind the LBT rules , Even though this is the Rant and Raves section the rules do still apply .

1. Everyone has a right to speak regardless of their perspective.

2. While we believe in free speech, keep in mind that this right is not absolute. Dissent is an essential part of any discussion where people are encouraged to express varying opinions; however, it is equally important to maintain both decorum and topicality as related to LapBandTalk.com’s mission.

4. Members will treat each other with courtesy and respect, especially when they disagree. We understand that bright, intelligent and educated people may not always agree, but personal attacks in the form of insults, abusive language or other means of obvious harassment will not be tolerated.

7. Please take the really personal discussions to PM or e-mail.

If you have a problem with another member take it off the board .

Mindy

IF you want to see all the rules you can look them all up these were the ones that applied to the thread !!!

Mindy

ANYWHOO! I knew the truth would hurt. The truth hurts, or you would not respond to what I have said. Some of you need to grow and get a life outstide of the net.

GANGING UP ON ME?? Hey?, OOOH I am SCARED! Yeah, right! High School Stuff, grow up.

For the ones who said I was a troll, if I am a troll, then you are GANGSTERS, you like to beat people down.

You spend too much time online, and I am quite sure you some of you have a family. If I did not have a business online I would not be online at all, but when I am online I am making money, not wasting time.

A couple of questions, do you pay my rent? Do you pay my bills? Do I have to live with YOu! Thank God, NO!

I have a life outside of the internet, you need to get one.

GROW Up!

All I can hear is the title to Hemminway's great novel: For Whom The Bell Trells.

But you are right; we do need get to a life. Trouble is, typing on the internet is so much more slimming than eating....

No, it's you. :blushing:

I believe in God, AND I adhere to what He says. The difference is that I don't bash people with it and act all high and mighty like you do. I let GOD sort it out, since I am not Him. Try again.

I guess you don't adhere to this part of God's word:

Rom 14:13Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this--not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.

What is the difference between Pattygreen and God????

I wanted to educate myself on what having a lot of children would be like so I watched a double helping, a full hour, of the Duggars. At the time that this was filmed, the Ds had 18 kids and that is only 4 more than octopussy will have in her charge once the infants are home with her. I was very impressed with this show. The Ds seemed to be a highly organized family and they have the older kids pitching in and doing some of the work with the youngest ones.

Both the older kids and the younger ones seemed to have thrived under this system; the older ones take pride in their work to uphold the family and to ensure that it is running smoothly and there are emotional bonds of affection which are cemented into place.

The father is also around 24/7 and they have, over the years, worked out a system. They also have money which they need: for transportation costs, they need a bus/3 taxis, and I imagine that they work well with hand-me-downs in clothing. All of the Ds seem to be bright and healthy.

Sadly, of course, none of this will be available for octopussy for the majority of her kiddies are the same age and, I have heard, some suffer from health issues. And there is no father in the picture to give a helping hand. Studies have proven that the children of one-parent families do tend to run into greater difficulties - with the law, with finishing their education, with emotional development - than do their peers who come from two parent families. In other words, the deck is already stacked against those octuplets and octopussy's other children.