Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any side sleepers???

I have good news! I have now been able to sleep on my sides for an hour or so at a time. Both sides, even the port side.

I am a happy camper. My back had been aching so much from sleeping on it all the time. Now it won't hurt so much.

Hey me too. Im able to sleep on my stomach also now. I can stay on my side or stomach for a few hours but I do have a little pain when I wake up but nothing major.

I guess it took about 9 days for me to be able to sleep better.

I was a stomach sleeper before my banding on Jan 12th. While I was in the hospital, I just could not get comfortable on my back, so they did prop me up kind of on my side with pillows behind my back and one under my belly. I did great with that. I have since started sleeping more on my side in the past week or two. During the night I have turned over onto my stomach in my sleep. I didn't wake up in pain, but it was a very uncomfortable feeling.

I am still having some port pain so sleeping on my stomach is out. I have used the body pillow for years due to arthritis and fibromyalgia. I hope we all will soon be over this and dropping pounds.

I'm side sleeper too. I'm 10 days post op and started about 7 days post-op to be able to sleep on my non-port side semi-comfortably. It gets better as the days go by.

I've been able to sleep on my right side for about 5 days now. Last night I was able to be on my left side for an hour or so. Progress :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches