Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Many Exercise Gadgets Do You Own?

I am so glad that you posted your post. I recently purchased a Tony Little Gazelle. It cost about $200.00. I had trouble putting it together and then did not like it. Of course, like a yahoo, I had thrown out the box it came in. I wanted to send it back, yet learned it would cost me a fortune to get a "customized box" (remember I disposed of the original). Seeing all of your posts really cheered me up. I have learned a valuable lesson. I live in an apartment and do not have room for extra junk.

Dee

Having all that crap lying around puts extra pressure on us. I just want to breathe, which is why I'm doing anything and everything to get rid of anxiety. All it takes to stay healthy is 30-60 minutes of walking a few times a week and a few pumps of weights. We are not body builders, just regular people.

We've exercised more than all our skinny friends put together. If we were gonna have rock hard bods, it would have happened by now!

Remember the comedianne (sp?) who said she orders a salad on all dates, then goes home, bolts the door and put on her eating clothes? Then she says, "And you gotta go to the gym, cause if you don't some other bitch will!" But my favorite line is when she says every time she exercises, she stares at the phone waiting for it to ring with the recorded message telling her she's just completed the exercise portion of her life. That's what I'm hoping for!

Here's my list:

Things I don't use:

-Exercise bike

-The Firm step & tapes

-Exercise videos

-Jane Fonda step

-Hand weights (stubbed my toe on one just this morning)

-Exercise bands

-Curves membership that led to 2 back surgeries and countless days in bed. Ironic, eh?

Things I use:

-Treadmill

-Elliptical Machine

I'm enjoying exercise for the first time because of my iPod. It's amazing how much fun walking can be with my favorite tunes. I tell my kids to go for Dad if they need something because I purposely turn it on too loud to hear them. I spent a fortune on the elliptical, but I'm too out of shape to use it. It should probably be under a "hope to use someday" column.

Wow - I never realized I had bought so much crap. I'm vowing here and now to get rid of everything in the don't use column. What a waste of space and money!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• BeanitoDiego

Lost my Pup last month and struggled really hard for that first month. Stopped tracking intake and slid into old habits here and there. Also quit working out. Can't walk in the neighborhood because of all of the memories we shared. Losing my Pup is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever been through. My Pup was my world 💔
      Talked to my doc during my one year followup and they were not worried about my current status. They know, and I know, that I will get back on track.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

I'm so sorry. I lost my pup (Mr. Bitters - a chocolate Pomeranian) 2 years ago and it still makes me tear up. He was my everything - my constant companion. I understand. Do the best you can to get back on track.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches