Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just Curious

I was reading different posts on the website and found where people from the Pandhanle of Florida were talking about getting a get together where they could meet. I'm new here and I was just wandering has anybody in Alabama done that before?

Hi,

I think there is a group from the Huntsville area and a group in the Tuscaloosa area which have gotten together. I haven't identified too many from my area (around Montgomery/Auburn) so I haven't tried to set up that sort of thing.

It sounds like a good idea!

Anybody up for a get together? The weather is turning nice......I dont live in bham but there surely is a park or somewhere to meet at and have a good time. I live in Jacksonville or Id say everybody come to my house to swim.

i think this would be a fun thing to do. and i say elect kaninag to head it up. lol your welcome.

and also kaninag im going to give you a call saturday about the car.

HAHHA, yeah thanks...I certainly dont mind....well now I think most ppl on here live in bham or close to it and I know nothing about bham...need ideas :)

what is that park that we went to for the ars bbq? that would be a good place. just dont remember where it was. lol if someone can get me some names i will look into it to.

are you talking bout alabama racing scene? I didnt go to that so I have no clue......

are you talking bout alabama racing scene? I didnt go to that so I have no clue......

i was thinking zach went to it.

but im sure we can find a nice place to meet up and hang out.

this place im talking aboput has a lake so we can swim, bbq, and just have fun.

He remembers something about going...but unsure of where it was....typical if its not a number he doesnt remember ;)

I think that sounds great!

Hey if people are not opposed to swimming - there is a great Water park in Blountsville that will be great to have a get together at. Very nice and they have tons of pavillions (I think they are like $20-$40 a day). Very clean and family oriented. Great for those of us with children. The website is www.springvalleybeach.com.

=)

Shawna

Edited by Fordgal88

That sounds like a great idea!!

I think that sounds great!

Hey if people are not opposed to swimming - there is a great Water park in Blountsville that will be great to have a get together at. Very nice and they have tons of pavillions (I think they are like $20-$40 a day). Very clean and family oriented. Great for those of us with children. The website is www.springvalleybeach.com.

=)

Shawna

that place is great. my sisters and kids go every summer. so i will try to post a thread on this and see what we can come up with.

so this is for any bandster and family correct? because i would love to bring the kids.