Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Focus on the issues!

I would personally like to thank granny for inspiring this art-filled thread.

Now... If you have a sliming incident, will the slime show up in your poop?

I dunno about that.. But serious I could be renamed Slimer from Ghostbusters.

It's absolutely amazing the wonderful colors the body can make. :)

I don't understand why people are talking about politics, prostitutes and animals. This is a lapband site for those of us who are serious and reaching out for help. Someone even put out a post on why does someone ask about fish recipes.Well gues what that is something we all need is ideas on how to eat right.

I use sweet bourbon glaze on my fish. I rub them with olive oil and bake or lightly fry then add the glaze for a minute or two on each side.

All of us reach out and need help now and then. This site is for those who do. There was one thread about 4 little rats (animals). Unless we are learning how to prepare them, who cares. Now don't get me wrong I like animals but this isn't a site for that. Get on an animal site or email specific people for pesonal information besides what can help those of us on this site.

The reason why some don't reach out is because of simple minded people who demean them and make them think that their question is stupid. If it contains to food or weight this is the forum.

Get back on track and God Bless!

Grandmasandy

Are you for real or are you pulling our leg? LOL!

You said someone made a post about 4 rats G'MA?

I don't have rats but I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 fish. Hmm I looked but I don't have a picture of my fish. He is bright blue with some red in him... Oh yeah he is a Beta.

I have an english bullie he is super cute and a border collie. I think that my bulldog might need a lapband if we cant get his eating under control (OMG I made it into a lap band post) Oh and my cat too... He is 19.5 lbs LOL

Bentley.jpg

Pictures+043.JPG

Your babies are so cute!!!!!:)

There was one thread about 4 little rats (animals). Unless we are learning how to prepare them, who cares. Now don't get me wrong I like animals but this isn't a site for that.

It's official, I won't be inviting you to my house for dinner. I'm afraid you'd look at my dogs, hold your fork firmly in hand, and drool just a little. :)/

The reason why some don't reach out is because of simple minded people who demean them and make them think that their question is stupid. If it contains to food or weight this is the forum.

Get back on track and God Bless!

Grandmasandy

At least one of the threads you are referring to is on R&R. What in the world are you complaining about? There is a huge warning that it is OFF TOPIC when you enter the forum. Did you not read this?

You have 7 posts. Four of them are telling everyone who your doctor is and how much you love him and 3 posts are telling us what we can and cannot post.

How supportive is that? What does it have to do with food or weight?

Edited by WASaBubbleButt

You have 7 posts. Four of them are telling everyone who your doctor is and how much you love him and 3 posts are telling us what we can and cannot post.

How supportive is that? What does it have to do with food or weight?

Well said!! Is it do as I say & not as I do?

I posted on the over 50 thread when I lost my 16yr old dog last month. Am I one of the people granny is referring to? Several people were going thru the same sadness as I was....we shared our thoughts and I felt it helped me NOT to eat thru my sadness as I would have before.

I feel we are here for one another...NOT only for weight loss BUT for support in everyday life.

BTW...I also have a dog with bone cancer (14 month survivor) AND I do belong to a bone cancer forum AND we go OT a lot.

Have you looked for another lapband site? One that just talks about lapband? Or maybe you can start a website that you can monitor!