Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Teresa you look fantastic, your hair has grown so much in the past year.

You and hubby looks so in love in that lastpicture, he sure adores you :(

my husband does something absolutely childish and I rethink the prospects of children with him...LOL.

Theresa, your hubby does childish things????? OMG - what kind of man are you married to? LOL

You look GREAT girl. Do you realize that you have lost enough weight to equal another person? You are amazing!

Darling, you are one adorable young lady. You have a most beautiful smile and it is as though your loving, kind spirit shows through your eyes. I am so very proud of the wonderful job you have done. You look absolutely lovely. Way to go!!!!! I am so very proud of you and thrilled for you. Great photos and fun activities. I feel like I got a little sunburned on some of those shots. HA. Congratulations Doll.

Awww, thanks girls! I am happy with my progress. I've been at a stand still weight wise all thru the summer but I don't think I really need a fill. I couldn't excercise for a long time after that car accident last december and I'm STILL healing from that dog bite 6 weeks ago!!! Meaning I can't swim or anything or I totally lose the scab and it slows the whole healing process. It really must have been deeper than it looked because it has taken FOREVER to heal. I still get so sad whenever I think about that whole situation but I'm glad we have buddy to liven things up. Both of my dogs are sweeties now. I want everyone to notice how lovely Oregon is so you will all want to come and visit me... LOL. Anyway thanks for being so sweet and boosting my ego a bit. Love ya all, Teresa

hagarteresa,

I LOVE pictures, tell me where do you live? Also I have two dogs and they are our children, the tan color dog what breed? Looks like part Corgi?

LOVE The shots Teresa. And like everyone else is saying LOVE LOVE the one of you & your hubby at the outside table. I hope to find a man tolove me like that one day. Its soo darn cute the two of you!!! Of course the puppies run a close second;0) What a beautiful B&B! Its totally dreamy.

Oh, the tan one is 100% Corgi. He is just shaved right now. He is considered a "fluffy" which is basically a genetic defect in their coat so they get a lot of extra hair (more like a collie's) I find about twice a year that a good shaving makes him feel better. It also gives me a chance to make sure his weight is in check (you can't tell when he has is full coat) and make sure he doesn't have any strange lumps or bumps. We had always had two corgi's but we recently had to put one down because of a long term biting and aggression issues. She had been an abused rescue dog. It was a very hard lame decision. I had never had a hound type dog nor a mixed breed so Buddy is always amusing us. He is such a nut. The two of them are getting along really well. They just built a huge dog park down the road too so we are enjoying that. We were down there playing all evening last night. I live in Oregon.