Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does any other female have this problem

Hi Folks... It’s been a while since I've posted I used to be known as jamd... Anyway, I was banded on 4/30/08 and I’ve lost a total of 60lbs so far (YIPPEE) but I have this problem and I was wondering if any other female had this issue. Every month when it gets closer to that TOM I get so tight that I’m lucky to even eat half a yogurt at Breakfast and ½ cup of Soup at lunch after that I’m not hungry and I really have to remind myself to eat. I feel so tight but I know why, so does anyone else have this problem and do you have any tips or tricks that you can share?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Hi Folks... It’s been a while since I've posted I used to be known as jamd... Anyway, I was banded on 4/30/08 and I’ve lost a total of 60lbs so far (YIPPEE) but I have this problem and I was wondering if any other female had this issue. Every month when it gets closer to that TOM I get so tight that I’m lucky to even eat half a yogurt at breakfast and ½ cup of Soup at lunch after that I’m not hungry and I really have to remind myself to eat. I feel so tight but I know why, so does anyone else have this problem and do you have any tips or tricks that you can share?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I've noticed this too, and a lot of people say the same thing. I don't have any advice, just get in as much Protein as you can.

Something to look forward to I guess when ever she shows her ugly face it's been 3 months I always thought it would show when I lost weight vs being over weight...

This is really common. I see multiple threads about it and this is exactly what happens to me.

Because of this I seem to lose the most weight around TOM :laugh:

As long as you're getting your liquids in and keeping your Protein up during this time you should be fine :ohmy:

I have had it too. I just supplement a Protein Drink or two and know that I will be on a more liquid to mushy diet during this time. I also drink something hot before eating. You kind of get used to this after a while.

That happens to me also! Because my period comes every month - but anytime that it choses to, that's when I know it's coming. I too lose weight around that time- but the craving for the sweets are unbearable! So, in the beginning I'll lose three lbs and by the time my period is over I would have gained back 1.5. Oh well.

I have been banded now for 4 months and for the first time this month I experienced this. I had a difficult time eating green Beans chewed up. I want to say it was 1 -2 days before I actually came on that I was so tight I could hardly eat. I had problems with so many foods that day. It passed as soon as I came on though. I had read about this before being banded and after banding I was quite concerned about it. It never happened and I guess I took it for granted. It's crazy how that happens.

Hi Folks... It’s been a while since I've posted I used to be known as jamd... Anyway, I was banded on 4/30/08 and I’ve lost a total of 60lbs so far (YIPPEE) but I have this problem and I was wondering if any other female had this issue. Every month when it gets closer to that TOM I get so tight that I’m lucky to even eat half a yogurt at breakfast and ½ cup of Soup at lunch after that I’m not hungry and I really have to remind myself to eat. I feel so tight but I know why, so does anyone else have this problem and do you have any tips or tricks that you can share?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>