Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

is anyone at goal

I cant believe that it is nearly a year since banding, which for me it will be on the 22 feb. I have 1 kg to goal and I would have lost 23 kgs gone from 90kg to 67kg which is the doc goal but I would like to lose another 5 kg in the coming year and keep it off. I would have to say that it wasnt an easy year but a very challenging and rewarding one for me all my health issues are nearly all resolved and I have never felt better. I hope that your journey has also been rewarding. all the success to you all this coming year. talk soon.

aggie

Not me. I had quite a ways to go though. Very, very happy being halfway there. It was expected to take a couple of years from the start so I'm right on track.

Aggie and Tap - you're both doing fantastic. I'm envious of you both.

Anna - over 1/2 way - that's great! Maybe by the next bandiversary, and as it isn't a race, it will be great whenever we all reach our goals!

Well I still need to lose 98 Lbs or something like that but hey, I plan to get to goal by the time this year is up - maybe sooner. It can be done. Those darn people on Biggest Loser lose twice as much as that in six months!

Gah. :cursing:

I'll get there...

Those darn people on Biggest Loser lose twice as much as that in six months!

Gah. :lol:

I'll get there...

Those people on TBL also workout with a trainer for HOURS (even more than you :cursing:) every single day; have portioned food, don't have to work, and are (in essence) quarantined...nothing bad in/controlled environment.

Your weight loss, attitude, and exercise regime are impressive; you WILL get there!

Those people on TBL also workout with a trainer for HOURS (even more than you :ohmy:) every single day; have portioned food, don't have to work, and are (in essence) quarantined...nothing bad in/controlled environment.

Your weight loss, attitude, and exercise regime are impressive; you WILL get there!

Ah, thanks :laugh:

I meant that mostly in a joking way, but I seriously would like to be at goal by Dec. 31st. That's less than 10 lbs. per month - I hope I can do it!

If not, well hey... anything to keep me reaching for it.

Hello all,

I'm not even close to goal!! I've only lost 40 lbs!! I need to lose at least 50 more!! I;m hoping this year will be better

jaunderwood

jaunderwood - you didn't lose ONLY 40 pounds....turn it around - WOW, you have LOST 40 pounds! That's fabulous!!!! YAY!!! Would you ever in your history have been thrilled with losing 10 or even 20 pounds??? If yes, then Celebrate 40!!!

It isn't a race; you will get there. Just believe it and live it - sometimes easier said then done - I know ALL about it!!!