Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh-In: January 9, 2009

Well, I don't see a thread for this week, so I'll get one started!

Last week: 249.4

This week: 247.2

Loss: 2.2 lbs

Well, it was an okay week, a loss is a loss I keep telling myself. I am sure it is going to slow down now. I am down a 1.5 lbs this week. But a I had a great NSV (non scale victory) I had to take a flight to CA on Monday and no need for a safety belt extention!!!! and there was room even better! Good Luck everyone!

Weight last Friday - 225.3

Weight today - 222.8

So I am down 2.5 lbs.

Yippee!

I have been at 225 for about a month - so I had to look a few times to make sure I was reading the scale right - maybe my plateau is over for now.

I have not posted my weight for about a month. I got down to a all time low of 218.8 on December 6th and then the holidays came and I drink my weight up to 221.4. I stayed off the scales after that because I did not want to see the number. Back on the wagon this week and now I am .....217.4. I am so proud of myself for getting the Holiday weight off!:confused:

I think I'm at the dreaded plateau:eek:. Pretty much staying the same 208.6 to 208.3 :confused:. Going to try and kick up my exercising and see if I can make this a very short pause.

Congrats, AZ!

Proud of you, Claudine!

WTG Losers!! :confused:

Charlie, hang in there. You lost more than I did! See below.

Last week: 191.2

This week: 191.1

Total loss: 1 ounce! :)

I got a fill on Tuesday and haven't been eating much since then. It looks like my system doesn't like that! Then I decided to have some scrambled egg this AM and ate too fast and got stuck. Fine now but a little sore.

We'll see what happens next week!

I'm a little confused. I've always thought that the numbers after the decimal point in our weights refer to tenths of a pound, but I've noticed most here referring to them as ounces. But aren't there 16 ounces in a pound? So, if my math is correct, each tenth of a pound is just over 1 1/2 ounces - give yourself credit for every little bit you've lost!!

As you know i have been a bad girl, not posting for at least 6-8 weekks, my weight loss has been so slow that i have not even being tracking it properly, 800g in the last month. So anyway, i got on the scales, and i am at 54.25kg (120lbs). I am definately at a plateau. Any way i will make a commitment to my self to at least post regularly and stay focused, good luck to all.

WTG losers! Stick with it if you are in a plateau!

Last week:205

This week: 202

Missed the weigh in last week, ....kinda not too stressed since I gained about 800grams (1.76 pounds) last week (that would have been christmas catching up on me!!) I have been sick and feeling like crap the past week and a half (so much for my break!! I haven't been able to enjoy summer!! ARRGHH!!) I don't know if it is this reason but for most of that week I have had trouble eating some foods and them getting stuck more readily so I don't know if the illness tightened the band a bit, I had my first PB but as I am slowly getting better I am now able to eat without food getting stuck after a small mouthful!! PBing isn't pleasant but the relief afterwards! OMG!!

So this week was great I lost the 800grams plus an extra 800grams from the previous weigh in (TOT 1.6kgs or 3.52pounds!!) I am now the least I have weighed in eight years!! and I am in ONEDERLAND finally 198.88pounds or 90.4kgs!!!

WOOOOOHOOO!!!

Edited by Roheryn

Awesome work everybody! I join you guys who are on plateaus, I've been losing and gaining the same two pounds forever now. I'm 233 this week, same as last week. blah.

Last week 246

This week 244.6

Down 1.4 pounds

I have been on a plateau and after a day at the beach walking the boardwalk I am down to 242 this morning. I am very happy today.

Edited by lindar172