Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thursday Update - Valentine Day Challenge

I thought since we all check in on the Friday WI thread, I would use Thursday for our Challenge.

I got a fill yesterday and boy do I notice it! I did my liquids yesterday and did get a work out in. I am having a bit of a hard time drinking my coffee this am. Hopefully I am not too tight!

Let me know where you are at today and I will continue to update our losses.

Name Start Finish 1/8/08

Gilta 174 162 173

Accountess 231 218

MistyD65 249.4 237.4

krtork 205 195

Charlietuna XXX -10

di1138 XXX -15

innotu XXX -10

Brad 202 187

legdxdlr XXX -15

nic XXX -17

amaltha 166 157

lanakila 268 258

Shelleyelise XXX ??

Ninner 341 299

heartfire 191.2 181.2

Gary B XXX -10

charlie4171 208.6 199

k4str 213 200

Mommie2 XXX -20

Brendaanise XXX -15

lellow 169.8 159

maleliz777 257 247

Gilta, I'll have to get you a weight tomorrow. I actually didn't get on the scale this AM! (Miracle!) Day got thrown off by having to get up early to take DH to work. UGH!

I also wasn't sure what day we were going to do a WI. I'd thought maybe Saturdays b/c that's V-day. BUT now that I know it's Thursdays, I'll pay more attention! LOL!

Thanks, Gilta!! And I'll check in with you tomorrow!

Because I'm in Australia, it's actually already Friday for me here. So my weight for the challenge and the Friday morning WIs will be the same anyway. :)

Start of challenge 77.2kg (thanks to putting on 0.7kgs over Christmas)

Today 76.7 kgs (168.7lbs).

Loss so far: about 1 pound.

Hi gilta. I normally dont weigh in until Sundays @ 6am but now that I know that Thursdays will be our WI day, that works for me. Actually I weighed this morning and I weighed 166.8. I plan to be 155 by Valentines day. That means I need to loose around 2 lbs a week to reach this goal. Wish me luck.

Edited by brendaanise
misspelled a word.

My "official" WI is every Friday morning, so I'll post my weight tomorrow. I'd rather just stick to my one weigh-day. :)

ive lost 1.5 this week, im now 195 so 10 lbs to go for Valentine's goal. and i have a fill in 1.5 weeks so that should help.

Hi All,

It looks like doing a Thursday WI confused everyone. Sorry! I weigh myself every morning, so (wrongfully so) assumed everyone else did!

I will post a new thread every Thursday am and you can just post your loss whenever your WI is. I will make sure I capture it for you before I post the next thread.

Let's keep it going!

I've successfully lost the weight from the holidays and am back down to pre-holiday weight - so down 3 lbs!!! YEAH!

Last week 249.4

This week 247.2

Loss 2.2 lbs!! Woohoo!!! Holiday gain plus another 1.6 gone!

Sorry! I weigh myself every morning, so (wrongfully so) assumed everyone else did!!

Don't worry about it! No big deal! And I normally weigh every AM but my official is Friday.

So. This AM.

Start 191.2

Finish 191.1

UGH! A whole OUNCE!

I had a fill on Tuesday and haven't eaten much since then. Apparently, my body doesn't like that!

I'll try again next week.

I am down from 205 to 202, 3lbs! It has been a long time since I had a loss that big! Woo Hoo!