Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

stupid insruance... now im sad

Soo i found out today that lovely S&W doesnt cover lap band... so sad:sad:. Really:blush:! And of course i cant afford to pay it on my own soo im pretty much out of luck:cry_smile:. I mean isnt there anyone out there who has WAAAAYY too much money that they dont know what to with it except give it to little ol me??? Far fetched but it would be pretty awesome:thumbup:. Anyone got any ideas let me know I want this surgery so bad.

try lookin for a different insurance company..does ur ins cover any other bariatric surgery?? u might wanna look into that? i had to switch companies when i found out aetna didnt pay for my surgery so i went with personal choice which covers it in philadelphia..also keystone cover it 2 and they both have plans for people to pay on there own...good luck

Could you finance the cost of the surgery? I know my Dr offers a financing company for self pay people where you can make payments? You have to be careful with insurance b/c the insurance company isn't really the key it is more so what your employer is willing to pay for in their plan. You could easily find that Aetna will pay at one employer and not at another it's all in what your company pays for.

I was in the same boat about 2 yrs ago. My insurance wouldn't cover me, didn't find that out until I tried to go for my sleep test. And I couldn't get financed and couldn't afford it. I was soooo sad! So I just prayed about it, and put it on the back burner. In the meantime I worked on my credit score, got a couples raises at work... Year and a half later I got focused and looked high and low for the right surgeon, the right price, and the right financing. And thank goodness I finally I had my surgery!

I guess I'm saying HANG IN THERE! You never know when things might turn around and it could happen for you. Don't give up if it's really what you want!! Good luck to you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches