Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Lap Band Buddy / Mentor 26... need an open friendly buddy

hey. I'm 26 from san deigo. In need of a lap band buddy. Interested in a gay/gay friendly female or male. having some pain issues and need a little support. Banded on may 31, 2008. respond here or my email. kimma081982@yahoo.com I'm a leo btw..:thumbup:

Hey there! I am 27 yo married in Michigan... gay friendly... and hoping that you didn't have a horrible experience to go with that specification??? Anyways.... I was banded on 9/30/08... and would love to chat, unless you are looking for someone with "more time in" than you??? lol.... drop me a line if you would like!

Joy

hi Joy! thanks for responding. I would love to chat with you. I was banded last may, but my success hasn't been that great. I don't really like my doctors and I feel a little disconnected. I've lost 50lbs since may. I have a lot more to go... How about you? Any tricks or tips. Any problems? I live in San Diego. I'm 26. recently single, lesbian. Love to hear from you!

Hey!!! if kimma081982 is your birthdate, we are almost exactly a year apart!!! 081381!!!~ Leo too! I am in cold and snowy michigan! I would love to live where you are... ahhhhhh... but I would miss my 4 seasons very much too, I guess... recently single? breakup? on top of everything else you are going through.... I am definately here to listen... I was banded 9/30/08... sorry if I already said that... progress for me has been good, I guess... really want to make this work... 55 lbs down, almost half way there! Tips??? I weigh myself ONLY once a week... I do it in the morning and at night to get the most accurate weight... more than that and I play an exceptional numbers game that makes me go MAD, exercise, exercise, exercise (which has never been consistant for me, but I am getting there), Protein first... low carb when I can... although don't ask me what I had for lunch today... naughty!!! Hmmmm... find a surgeon you like??? Mine is rush rush, but the RN that runs the joint is a lot more thorough... problems??? Port pain comes and goes... gas pains are a B$T$H!!! and my second fill was rough... wont get one for a while... next appt is for Feb 9th... I think that I am gonna decline a fill this time, for now.... MISS my BREADS and pastas....

OK I will shut up now.... how about you dear?

hi Joy.

My surgen is very rushed too. He barely says hello. But his RN is really great. This must be true of a lot of them. I have had three fills and I still feel like i need another. The nurse had said that it sometimes takes a year to find the perfect fill amount. Others get two fills and they never have to change it. I have been getting in the excercise and have started running! I used to only walk. I am also obsessed with ab workouts... sometihing about the burn! As far as eating goes... I have a really hard time. Sometimes I can hardly hold down one bite of food and sometimes I can eat what seems to be too much. I wish it was more consistent... I still think I have more learning to do about what my body is telling me. Anyways... enough about me :)

How's your cold day! heheh j/k. I think you mentioned you were married? Any kids? How about your hubby... Is he dieting with you?

I am a leo too! August 16th, same as Madonna!