Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

12 Surgeon's Practice ID

Hello all. I had my surgery on 12/16 and would like to get registered on the realize.com site to start tracking my weight loss. I have the card that came in my band box that has my 16 digit ID. However, I need a 12-digit surgeon's practice id to get registered.

I've called my drs. office repeatedly trying to get the number but nobody seems to know what it is. I even contacted the realize site. The CSR I spoke with was going to try and call the doctor's office himself but he hasn't gotten anywhere either.

Does anyone know what the 12 digit id is for Dr. Cywes in Jacksonville, FL or can someone give me their 12 digit ID so I can please get registered? I'm getting really frustrated with the lack of response from the doctor's office. For the record though, this is the first issue I've had with them.

Thanks in advance!!! :wink_smile:

Edited by OverBeingFat

Since this is a site for the lap band...(although of course open for everyone!) you might not get the response.

Does realize have a chat board for it's users? I'm sure it does...have you tried googling "realize band chat" or some such?

You are of course welcome to post here! Just afraid you may not get the info you need! Good luck!

I like to reading/chatting on this forum. I figured though I'd register on the other site just to have my food journal, get some recipes, things like that. I'm not 100% sure if they have a chat or not. I figured I'd keep my chatting here but be registered for those features over there. I thought some of the bandsters might have an account over there as well for the same reason. :wink_smile:

Does anyone know what the 12 digit id is for Dr. Cywes in Jacksonville, FL or can someone give me their 12 digit ID so I can please get registered?

I don't think you can use another dr's code, since your account gets linked to the dr's office. Try using the search function at the top of the LBT screen and search for posts with Cywes in them. Then you can contact other users here who have the same doctor. Hopefully one of them will still have the code handy.

Hope that helps!

-Marianne

Hello all. I had my surgery on 12/16 and would like to get registered on the realize.com site to start tracking my weight loss. I have the card that came in my band box that has my 16 digit ID. However, I need a 12-digit surgeon's practice id to get registered.

I've called my drs. office repeatedly trying to get the number but nobody seems to know what it is. I even contacted the realize site. The CSR I spoke with was going to try and call the doctor's office himself but he hasn't gotten anywhere either.

Does anyone know what the 12 digit id is for Dr. Cywes in Jacksonville, FL or can someone give me their 12 digit ID so I can please get registered? I'm getting really frustrated with the lack of response from the doctor's office. For the record though, this is the first issue I've had with them.

Thanks in advance!!! :tongue2:

I am not getting this band but I took a look at the website and it says that the physician is supposed to mail you his 12 digit code. Personally if you have a chance when you are out I would stop by the office. It's easy enough for them to ignore you when you are on the phone then when you are there in person.

This website has a forum for realize band here -Realize Band Surgery (NEW!) - Lap Band Surgery and Lap Band Discussion Forum Check here if you have not done so already.