Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you exercise today?

I did my Calisthenics last night, along with my lunch time walk. Pretty good for yesterday I think. I did good yesterday all around. :)

Today I will do my lunch time walk and my stationery bike.

I didn't exercise Monday, but I did my run on Tuesday, a 2 mile walk with the family yesterday and this morning I did my full 50 min T-tapp workout. :tt2:

I forgot, I did exercise on Monday in the form of yard work. I raked the flower beds and garden area for about an hour. Pre surgery I wouldn't have been been able to do that. It wasn't even that hard. (which makes it not that effective of an exercise, but hey, at least it was something.)

Hi Tap! I'll try to post more often.

Hi Mel! You always do such a wonderful job, and it so shows! Believe it or not you motivate me so much. Thanks. xx

I did my walk today... hooray! I'm staying on plan, double hooray!

Happy Spring Everyone

At the Y this morning I did my upper body workout adding 2 new exercises, and then 35 min on the tm at different speeds and inclines.

The weekend is forecast to be nice (that means, above freezing and sunshine), so I will be outside doing some yard work ...probably shovelling down snow banks, maybe cleaning some windows....just fun stuff. And Shiny, yard work maynt get your heartrate up but it does burn calories and give your muscles some stretching...it's all good!

So yesterday was a major success! Did my walk and still finished it off with my stationery bike.

Today I plan to do my Calisthenics and tack on some weights. I know I'll do it!

and yes Happy Spring Everyone. Been missin the sunshine for sure.

This week I wasn't as good as I usually am. I didn't make it on Wednesday, was at work 24hrs Thursday, ran 2 miles Friday, am at work 24hrs today (Saturday) and plan to go swimming tomorrow...

Next week should be better...

LilMiss - hope the weekend had some exercise in it; your attitude on Friday was SO positive...yay you!

TravelAnna - your schedule doesn't lend itself to regular patterns of exercise, does it? But, as long as you keep doing some when and where you can.

As for me, the weekends are rarely 'exercise' days (remember, my commitment is 4 times a week, anything else is bonus!). But I spent all day Sunday baking and cooking and on my feet - so that's gotta count for something! Saturday was housework, Llaundry, shopping, and 3 hours of ironing...again, maybe no sweat, but still active.

This morning I did my usual Y upper body workout and 35 m on the treadmill.

Sheeahhhh!! Nope.

I haven't exercised since Friday. But... I hope I can squeeze something in tonight. I do have a class to get to though... I doubt it. However, tomorrow is yet another day!

Did my T-tapp (full) workout yesterday. I am planning on running 2 miles on the treadmill today. It's supposed to be very windy, so outdoors isn't good.

I am planning on running 2 miles on the treadmill today. It's supposed to be very windy, so outdoors isn't good.

But shiny....if the wind was behind you, think of the speed you could get!!!:blink::mellow:

I'm working from home today, so I'm heading to the gym at 2pm to run on the treadmill. Plan to do 2 - 3 miles, depending on how I feel.

Tomorrow, I'll be swimming for 45 minutes in the morning and then meeting a friend in the late afternoon for a walk.

Thursday, I'm meeting friends for a spinning class.

So...it should be a good week!!!