Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Valentine's Day Challenge

Oh this is scary!

<deep breath> Okay... I'm in!

I'm nervous.

I'll shoot for 10lbs!

Now: 191.2

V-day: 181.2

I lost 4.4 during December so this makes me really nervous. I tend to shoot myself in the foot when I set goals!

Okay, it's on my calendar. Are we doing a certain day as a WI or just our regular day (Friday for me)?

Edited by heartfire
Too AR - didn't like how something looked! LOL!

I want to adjust my goal to 12 pounds. That'll put my ending weight at 237.4.

Hi,

Just got back from Disney World.

I gained 2 lbs... over the Holidays....

Put me in for 10lbs....

I need a challenge and a kick in the rear! This is exactly what I need because I've been stalling out and fill isn't until 27th...

:tongue2:

I'll shoot for an even 200 (starting at 213).

Good luck everyone!

Hi,

Just got back from Disney World.

I LOVE roller coasters, but had to lay off of them when I got too big for the bars to close. I like to ride wooden coasters. Soooo embarassing when they have to stand on the bar to get it to close...and even then you have no blood going to your toes and have bruises on your thighs for a week. Kinda sucks all of the fun out of the thrill ride. :tongue2:

With the great progress that you've made, I'm really encouraged to get down to where I can ride again! :blink:

Lanakila

Ok - I thought I would put this in a grid instead. I updated this with information people sent. I can update if you need it.

Name StartFinishGilta 172162Accountess 2231218MistyD65 249.4237.4krtork 205195Charlietuna XXX-10di1138 XXX-15innotu XXX-10Brad 202187legdxdlr XXX-15nic XXX-17amaltha XXX-9lanakila

268258ShelleyeliseXXX??Ninner341299heartfire191.2181.2Gary BXXX-10charlie4171208.6199k4str213200

Well that didn't work! Let's try it this way.

Name Start Finish

Gilta 172 162

Accountess 231 218

MistyD65 249.4 237.4

krtork 205 195

Charlietuna XXX -10

di1138 XXX -15

innotu XXX -10

Brad 202 187

legdxdlr XXX -15

nic XXX -17

amaltha XXX -9

lanakila 268 258

Shelleyelise XXX ??

Ninner 341 299

heartfire 191.2 181.2

Gary B XXX -10

charlie4171 208.6 199

k4str 213 200

Mommie2 XXX -20

Brendaanise XXX -15

Edited by gilta

Ok count me in I'm shooting for 20 pds. I go for my 4th fill on Monday 1/12. Hopefully I will have good restriction after that, plus I started working out lastnight. Look out Cupid here we come!!:wub:

Count me in also. I have gained about 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. (Christmas and New Years. I was only 8 lbs from my goal so now I am around 12 lbs. So count me in for 15 lbs in 6 weeks. I know that I will have to REALLY have to work to achieve this goal but hey... anything worth having is worth working for. I am attending a Valentine's Day ball and this will put me in a size 9 if I reach my goal so count me in.

Edited by brendaanise
Wasnt finished. Accidently send message

I love a good challenge! And after putting on weight during my holiday in S'pore I need the motivation!

I'll say 10lbs+ by Valentines day, so 169.8 to 159!

Edited by lellow

Well that didn't work! Let's try it this way.

Name Start Finish

amaltha 166 - 157

Ok sorry about that...I started at 166 and am 164.4 as of this morning...WOOOT on my way to hopefully being back on track WOOOOT soooo 7.4 more to go???

right i better join in cause i put on 5 lbs over xmas. to much drinking.

im curently 196.5

so il aim to be 185.0

which it a goal to lose 11.5lbs :thumbs_up:

Hi Everyone - I started a new thread for this weeks update. Let me know how you did!