Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It was so pretty this morning

I jumped on my Harley and went riding. I just got home, and it was so neat, just riding out there by myself. (DH working ;) ) I decided to just treat myself to a nice day today. Now I am going to go out to the pool and relax some more. I have been working way too hard the last few weeks!

Sounds nice--enjoy. We are going camping on the river this weekend. I plan to enjoy also-- except there will be 8 kids and husbands there. LOL. Wine should cure any stress though.

I am with you on the Wine Heather.

I am treating my self to a nice long lunch today with my mom & sister downtown while listening to a Tex-Mex Band. Then I will come back to reality (work)..

Betty the more I look at Motorcyle Riders I see how free it is to have the wind in your hair.. I bet it was great

Sounds great to me! I got caught in another incredible storm yesterday, and the weather calls for thunder & lightening all weekend. Betty, hubby will have jelly in his belly that you have nice weather!

My hubby will have jelly in his belly too when he comes home tired and hot and I have been riding and swimming! ;):):D It was just perfect for riding this morning, so I couldn't help it.

Lisa are you supposed to get storms all weekend? It is supposed to be nice, but hot this weekend. We'll go riding, but it will be early before it gets too hot.

Isn't it fun to take some time in the middle of a week and "play". Last week it was over 100 here for 3 days, I had to add Water to the pool to cool it down, LOL

Husband just bought a Harley. it is nice to be able to fit on the back comfortably. We live where it is wide open just a few miles out of town, and own a bar 40 miles out of town so we get to ride out there every week. found out Wed. that 17 bottles of Crown, ECT really is heavy in the saddle bags. but how beautiful to ride 3 miles and be in the wide open with such great views. wish I could go every day, alittle sore on the thighs tho>

Hey Betty,

Sometimes life gets so busy that we need some "alone" time - bet you enjoyed it!

Do you know if we are gonna make plans for another Galveston (or wherever) Bash? Hope so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches