Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How is everyone doing?

Hi,

I miss hearing from everyone.

I called my insurance company yesterday for my daughter. I wasn't going to ask but I had to.

They recieved my info on the 13th. Requested more info and got it on Monday.

So now I really have butterflies in my stomach!

I've had the attitude that I'm just going to sit back and wait it will all fall into place when it is suposed to. This is all in Gods hands and there is nothing I can do.....Well I know it's all in Gods plan, this whole WLS thing was his idea totally. I never had any intention of ever having surgery for WL. (Someday if any of you want to hear that story I'll be happy to tell you) So I know it will be approved, but I really want to know NOW!!

Trying to be patient!:)

Well I was thinking the same thing.

Good luck...you have such a good outlook that is will approved before you know it. Hopefully you will be close to having a date if not having one when we meet the end of month.

I have talked to a couple of people from another web site and have told them to feel free to join us. I told them they could get the details from here or if I have their email, I have just let them know.

Hope everyone is doing well...Oh my sister had a baby monday. I will have get pictures. It's a girl..Abby 8pounds 10 oz, everyone is doing great. Although she makes my 2 year old look huge now. :-( I want my baby back.

Have a great day!!!!

Congrats Aunt Kim! Pics please!!!

Hey Dianne...I wanna hear your story!! Be sure to tell us when we get together in August, okay? By then I KNOW you will have a date and approval!! It's happening!!

I'm hanging in there...I hate these antibiotics...i'm taking them regularly and haven't missed a dose but they generally make me feel like crap. And since I never figured out when I could eat Calcium I've mostly cut it from my diet. Never thought I'd miss string cheese so much! LOL.

Took the kids out to carowinds today, but the heat was too much, have had a headache all night. Not sure what I can take with the antibiotics so havent' taken anything. Think now that I have Karah in bed, I'm just going to try and sleep it off. At least I didn't burn.

Getting my hair done tomorrow, I'm a little nervous since I have given him freedom to do whatever to it. I'll try and post some pictures of the results.

My psych appointment is monday, going to stop by and find out if they can apply for insurance once the report is in. Surely they don't have to wait till after the retest for h pylori. (heheh I'm forever impatiant as always you see)

I may head to that sale you mentioned on the saturday we are all meeting. Tried Karah's school uniforms on her....too big. So going to have to look for her size in regular kakki and navy pants and skirts. I just hate that the uniform skirts were too big they were so darn cute. Oh well I bought the smallest size, she will grow into them eventually.

Melissa

Oh Melissa I can't wait to see your new 'do!

Yucky stuff about the h-pylori. ewww. But, you will get through and get that band date soon!!

I get some of Rachel's uniforms at Goodwill. $2.50 for navy and kahki pants, and turtlenecks for winter. I just go alone and search every rack. Kind of a pain but get them home and wash them...good to go! That has really helped the budget. Then as she grows out of them, if I don't have someone to pass them along to, back to Goodwill they go! It helps if you have a school with uniforms near the Goodwill you go to...they usually stay pretty stocked up on the basics. Rachel starts August 25th. When does Karah start?

Ok Melissa you will have to put a pic out here so we can see it....Good Luck monday...hopefully it want be to bad since you know what to expect...if you want to meet me at the sale let me know and we can meet there...whoever gets there first can get in line. The last few times, my mother in law has gotten there before me which was good.

Okay here is the hair do. There is also a picture of Kristen (my 13 yo's) new hair color. And guess what, she has grown and inch this summer she is not exactly my height! Guess both her and hubby is going to tower over me! And I ain't short. LOL

hope the link works as I haven't figured out how to paste pictures in the msgs.

Melissahttp://flickr.com/photos/85581585@N00/

Melissa that looks good...Kristen looks good also. I need to do something different with mine...maybe one day. It's just to easy right now. hehe I am lazy when it comes to getting ready.

I really love the hair! I think it looks great on you. I actually went out and got mine cut off. I got it cut into an angle bob. Everyone says they like it so we shall see. I would post a pic but not sure how to do that? lol I am not a computer genius! lol

Angie

i just got an account on flickr.com it makes it easier to post pictures. Since the only way I have figured out how to post is by doing the link to them thing.

Melissa

How did I miss this? I had to go looking for it when I remembered you were getting a new 'do! I LOVE it!!! It looks so healthy, and your daughter's color is just beautiful...tell her I love her smile!!! Well done, ladies!!!