Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ANd he put............... 6CC's in....

I was a little shocked. It was great, no pain...... watched him do it all.

I def felt some restriction when I went to have some egg drop Soup. Tasted so good.

I ate so slow.................. It was cold at the end. LOL

I can only have liquids the rest of today and all day tomorrow.

So.........was that just weird he put in 6..??

Wow that is amazing for your first fill! I am not an expert nor a doctor so I don't know if that is normal or not. I know mine have been in increments - I just had a fill today as well, I have a 10cc band and now have 5.5cc (.5cc added today).

I am sure someone else will have a much better idea than I do, but regardless I got a chuckle about the Soup - I spend more time reheating my food than eating some days!

That seems like a lot to me too - but I'm sure he knows what he is doing. I have had 3 fills and I now have 5.9 cc's in my 10 cc band. Good luck and take good care of yourself. Becky

I wish I was at 6cc. My first fill was a week ago and they put 5cc in. I guess I already had 3cc from surgery. Still no restriction and gaining weight each day. :smile: I go in for my 2nd fill on 12/30. I am hoping that helps. Otherwise I feel this was all a waste of money.

wow 6cc thats alot i hope ur body can handle that! I had surgery 9/8 and had my 1st fill 10/24 he put in 3cc and i had my 2nd fill 12/5 he put in 1.5cc...6 seems too much in my opinion but ur doctor knows best...be very careful eating...good luck

I was given 2cc's for my 1st fill. I had 4 put in at surgery in a 10cc band. I get to go for another fill on Dec. 30 but think I'm near my sweat spot because I can eat about a cup of food at a time with no problems and am still losing well. Just get hungry about 2-3 hours after meals, but I'm allowed 3 meals and 3 Snacks a day.

Babs3772 and Kerimezz77 you both talked about your food/soup getting cold before you can eat it. I had that trouble too until I figured out that I could set a bowl on a jar candle warmer and it keeps my food warm until I'm done. I do this to my eggs very morning because they have to be the worst cold. Simone

Simone what a fabulous idea! Now I just need to figure out where to get one of those? Suggestions? That would be so much easier especially at work.

Babbs3772 - candle warmers are available in most stores that sell candles for approx $9.00. I have two and use them all the time. Simone